Ch 15: 'Action'

[And here we are, onto the second game of the Sports Festival!  Now with teams set it's time for a showdown. With Ten Million points on your back, will you be able to overcome the odds with Best Bro Bakugo, Kirishima, and your brother in darkness, Tokoyami by your side? Well, you should. But then there's Todoroki who has assembled his own group of rogues. With the likes of Kaminari, the guy we wish would hurry up and die, Kaito...And the top ten amine betrayals, Iida, on his side. Twin pubes looks to make his name known finally! But there is only one way to find out people...Because it's a new week, which means...A new chapter of Anti-Hero is here.]

[Also, be prepared. Because in this chapter...You're gonna HATE someone More than Kaito...I know...Sounds impossible. But trust me, it's there...]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

"Hey, Iida...You said you were going to challenge me, right? Well, I expect you to try a hell of a lot harder than going onto a team with people I've already beaten. Because I'm not going to go easy on you. Any of you!"

The final words (Y/n) offered were still glued to Iida's head. He couldn't shake them. Now, Iida didn't exactly know what to expect when he suddenly turned down (Y/n)'s offer to go and join the person who was after him the most. In a way, Iida expected (Y/n) to feel at least a little betrayed. Not that that was Iida's intention. But when he saw the young boy merely grin with confidence, well, he had been unable to lose that thought from his mind. Such as right now. Only a few minutes were left until the cavalry battle began, and right now he could hardly hear what Todoroki was currently saying to his group.

Todoroki: "I chose you three because I thought it would be the most stable formation. Kaminari, you'll be the left wing, keeping the enemy away with your electricity. Iida, you'll be at the front as the main source of mobility and physical defence. And Kaito, you'll--"

Kaito: "I'm not some idiot! I know why you wanted me! I know why you really wanted all of us. But especially me!"

Todoroki immediately went silent, though his expression remained blank as both Iida and Kaminari turned to Kaito. A grin spread across his lips as he eyed Todoroki.

Kaito: "The only reason you asked us to be a part of your team is because you want to mess with Deku. I don't know why you hold a grudge against him, nor do I care. But you want to show him up."

Iida: "Kaito. Calm down. I think you are--"

Todoroki: "You're right."

Iida: "Huh?"

Immediately everyone turned their gaze to Todoroki, who still kept a blank expression as he stared at Kaito.

Todoroki: "You're right. I did ask you all for that main reason. Especially you. I've not only come out to this Sports Festival to win. But I also want to show that (Y/n) Midoriya isn't the be-all-end-all when it comes to being a hero."

Kaito: "Yeah, well...You're gonna have to try a whole lot harder than what you're doing now. I've known Deku longer than any of you. He won't let some weaklings like you get to him easily. That's why, when the opportunity comes, I'll be sure to bring him down!" [Turns to Todoroki] "So I'll go along with your plan...For now..."

Iida: "O..Kay than." [Turns to Todoroki] "So what about you, Todoroki? So you will create diversions with your fire and ice? Correct?"

Todoroki: "No..."

His gaze shifts toward the crowd.

Todoroki: "In battle...I'll never use my left."

Those words were enough to confuse his teammates, but it was more than enough for what he needed, as he turned to the crowd and faced a familiar figure with red hair, a blue suit...And flames over his face. It was as this happened, that not far away, (Y/n) could be seen with his own group getting ready. Well, everyone but Bakugo, who was suddenly sending a fierce glare across the field toward Iida.