Ch 9: 'Pathetic'

[Before we start, just wanna state something. Now, over the last few weeks, I've had a few people ask if the reader will kill villains. Which is a fair question, as the reader is an anti-hero. But in saying that, I also want to say that the reader isn't like other anti-heroes. I don't want him to be some generic hard guy who kills just because something bad happened to him. I want to make him realistic. So, for now, no, he won't kill people. But still, inflicting them with fears that leave them in a state where they can no longer move and are left to live in a hell of their own nightmares isn't an easy feat.

But eventually, something big will happen when he goes beast mode, but I kinda want to save that for the actual Vigilante arc in the anime. So, yeah, just thought I should state that. Another thing, the readers the Quirk, Nightmare, is basically the ability to construct the nightmares of not only his enemies, but his own, and basically use them as soldiers to fight those around him. He can also inflict nightmares onto other people whether that be through touching them or punching them.]

[Also, FYI, If you guys like BakuBro so much, well, get ready for some fun in this chapter... Because it about to get emotional.]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

Chaos erupted around the board. No matter where one looked, complete and utter chaos was on full display. The attack of the villains came absolutely out of nowhere, even more so when they decided to scatter a majority of Class 1-A's students to random parts of USJ. All locations that were used in training heroes for natural disasters, now had disasters of their own as the students fought off the plethora of criminals that came up against them. Some found it easy, others found it hard work.

Then there were some who enjoyed the confrontation, like Bakugo. The brawling blonde's smile remained intact even as he through a rubble-filled building in the collapse zone of USJ. An area used to reenact situations involving recent earthquake activity. Yet, even with the word all grey around him, Bakugo happily smiled as he launched his fist forward and sent a villain smashing through the window of a three-story building with a smile. The villain's scream echoed as he neared the ground, eventual silence came, but that only signified the villain's fate, and Bakugo's opinion of him.

Bakugo: "Pfft. Pathetic."

But Bakugo's peace was given little to no more time as a trio of villains quickly rushed in from behind. Bakugo's eyes merely widened as he twisted his head. A dark aura cast over his gaze.

Bakugo: "What's this? You guys actually thought you could beat me?"

The dark aura mixed with the complete lack of fear in his words was more than enough to bring the villains to an abrupt stop. The trio just turned to each other in confusion, but this is exactly what Bakugo wanted.

Bakugo: "I WANT YOU TO DIE NOW!"

The sound of laughter, followed by explosions, was all the signs given to showcase Bakugo was going off. Not too far away in the same area of the building, Kirishima could be seen holding off his own against a villain wielding a sword. But due to his Quirk of making his flesh really sturdy, he was easily able to block the attack before taking out his opponent with ease. Before long, all villains were taken care of, leaving Kirishima to breathe a sigh of relief. However, his expression quickly took a shocked turn as he spun around to see Bakugo kicking dirt in the face of one of the unconscious villains.

Bakugo: "Stupid villain. No one likes you. You're nothing but a big nerd, ya hear me?"

Kirishima: [Chuckles] "Wow. Bakugo, I think he's had enough, ya know?"

Bakugo: [Looks up] "Huh? Oh. You're here... I didn't notice."

Kirishima: "Wha--You didn't-- But I've been--"