Ch 28: 'Dammit'

[Okay, so we're back with another chapter, and like usual as of late, the slow process of this book continues. But the encouragement from you guys in the last chapter did help me, and as mentioned at the end of the previous chapter, a massive fight will be going down in this one. Which should hopefully pick things up and make it an epic chapter you won't wanna miss! Because it's Stain Vs the Reader! Anti-Villian Vs Anti-Hero! Who will win?! Well...There's only one way to find out, huh? So let's get right into it...]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Your POV]

...It happened so fast.

"ARGH!"

Before I could even register it, the pain had already seeped throughout my body.

"URGH!"

"RAH!"

He moved so fast. I could barely see him move. All I saw... Was the color Red.

"GLUGH!"

"ARGH!"

"GRAH!"

Ever since my quirk first manifested when I was young, I learned to use the fears of those who came against me to overcome them. But throughout the many years I've had this quirk, I've never once questioned this outcome. What would I do, if the person I fought...Had no fears?

"BAH!"

"GRUGH!"

"ARGH!"

"AH!"

But the lack of fear of my opponent wasn't the main thing that marked my mind currently, as I found myself cornered at the edge of an alleyway. The tainted taste of blood filling my mouth as dirt, sweat, and even more blood covered my skin. All I could think about, as I stood before the sharp blade that this man carried, as he looked down at me with a sinister gaze, was the amount of fear I felt in this exact moment.

The fear of dying...

The fear of never seeing Mom, Bakugo, Uraraka, or any of the others again...

The fear of not being able to keep my promise to Izuku...

The fear was all I could think about. The heavy beating of my heart was accompanied by nothing other than the thoughts of dread that dared to draw me in. All the while, I found myself unable to move. Left at the mercy of this killer. It was as I noticed my lack of movement that I was reminded of that night, so long ago, when my little brother sacrificed his life for our Mother. But in that moment, he went out in a truly heroic way. He was remembered as a hero. But for me, left on my knees, frozen in place to stare up at this monster who stood before me, I couldn't help but wonder what I would be remembered for. And whether or not this was the way God planned my downfall...

[3rd Person POV]

--A Few Minutes Earlier--

The days seemed to pass by fairly quickly for (Y/n) as of late. Ever since he arrived at Shinkensan to begin his internship with Mirko, his hours had been filled up quite a lot. Whether that be the training with Gran Torino (Y/n) was forced to attend during the day, where he'd be subjected to only using his One For All quirk; to his nights, where he'd be subjected to potential flirting and a rabbit hero with the unfathomable urge to fight. It all brought about a plethora of thoughts onto (Y//n) and his life. However, out of it all, it mostly made him hungry. But seeing as he was away from home, he was unable to receive the normal handling of his food that was made by his sweet Mother.