Ch 11: 'More Then You'll Ever Know'

[ONE MORE WEEK! ONE MORE WEEK!!]

[Decided to just randomly drop a 17k word chapter for you all. Felt like it was necessary to bring all this stuff together for the Sports Festival ARC. Hope you enjoy!] 

[And thus, we enter season 2! A lot of fun things are coming your way, and it's all because of you guys. This book has been doing really well, so much so that I'm writing this very chapter the day after releasing the previous one. That's how much fun I'm having, and it's just awesome to see you guys liking something I write. I just want you to know that the constant reads, votes, and all comments are massively appreciated. They motivate me to write and I'm glad that my ideas can be something cool for you all. Especially since, when I get older, I want to take my ideas to make movies and such. So all this stuff here really inspires me for that future. So, thanks everyone, and here's to an awesome second season for this book!] 

[Also, after the action-packed last few chapters, this one is more of a fun, laugh and love chapter. Because trust me, with the action coming, it is good to have bits and pieces] 
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV] 

"The police have investigated the group calling themselves 'The League of Supervillains,' and there does not appear to be anyone registered with the name Shigaraki. No one either in the age range, or with a Quirk that lets him disintegrate whatever he touches." 

The male voice of a police officer sounded. His words quickly filled the main meeting room of U.A. where some of the school's top heroes could be seen gathered to discuss the recent villain attack. 

"It's the same with the villain called Kurogiri with the warp gate. They are probably not citizens and are using fake names. In other words, they are people with unregistered Quirks who are part of society's underbelly." 

Noticeable faces in the room were Snipe, Midnight, U.A.'s Principal, theanthropomorphic mouse with a scar over his eye, Nezu, and an untransformed All Might. All could be seen with hesitation on their faces as they continued to take in what the police were saying. It had only been a week since the initial attack and it quickly spread over the school like wildfire. Especially the fact that Class 1-A was forced to go up against villains in their first year. But the news the heroes were currently receiving was not much to their liking. 

Snipe: "Well, despite the lack of knowledge, what we do know is that once their ringleader, Shigaraki's gun wounds heal, they'll try again. It'll definitely be a pain." 

A pain, indeed. All Might had no doubt of that. The blonde teacher's mind quickly flashing back to that day a week ago. The emotions he felt as he watched thestudents were covered with fear. But the thing that stuck out with him the most was (Y/n), and how, even when he was injured himself, the young boy stood up to face the villains and make them run away. After it happened, All Might asked the boy why he did it, to which (Y/n) responded with that it needed to be done.

He knew that All Might's words were nothing but a bluff, and that it was up to someone to stand out to protect his friends. When All Might first heard that, any emotion he previously had doubled. He couldn't believe such a young person could be so selfless in times when it counted, and it only made him love the idea even more that he chose (Y/n) to be his successor. Unfortunately, All Might was soon pulled from his thoughts by the voice of U.A.'s principal. 

Nezu: "Is everything alright, All Might?" 

All Might: "Hmm? Oh, yes. I was just thinking... The attack that these group of villains caused, it wasn't something normal people wouldn't do. Even if they thought of it. To suddenly go on and on with his wild statements like that... Although he didn't reveal his own Quirk, he sure did brag about that Nomu's Quirk."