Wedding crasher

(An: this is one of my favorite chapters)

ຖ໐ p໐ง

After the girls had gotten back to Alfea they were caught by Griselda and told and they got detention. So for the girls had to clean the library for hours. Astra was very nervous because tonight is Eiden's twin sisters birthday. Thankfully the celebration was going to be on their land palace.

Knowing that their family's we're feuding she and her friends were still invited. Astra also had her brother and parents on her mind, knowing that they'd be there. She was still working out a plan to stop the wedding with Allie that would be happening 3 days after the party tonight. Right now the girls were doing some finishing touches. And Astra was standing in her room looking at the gown and crown Eiden had sent her for the occasion.

 And Astra was standing in her room looking at the gown and crown Eiden had sent her for the occasion

αѕтяα ρσν

I look around everything as the Winx and I enter the party wearing their ballgowns."Everything about Atlantis is so beautiful! Even above ground" I said as the doors to the palace open and royal couples walk outside.*

Chamberlain: "Their Royal Majesties, King Winetka and Queen Linley, of Romulea. His Royal Highness, King Radius, with Countess Cassandra and Princess Chimera."

I looked over to Stella as she made a face, "My father's here with his so-called fiancée. I think I'll go have a word with them about how they gave my title away to that scheming Chimera!" She was about to go over there and Bloom stops her by saying, "Wait, Stella. I'm sure Cassandra still has your father under her spell. And in that case, talking to them is just gonna cause more trouble." Stella walks towards her father and Tecna and Flora walk after her.

Then I heard, Chamberlain: "Their Royal Majesties King Pluto, Queen Venus, Prince Astro, and his fiancé Narissa!" I stared at my family and that witch walk down the stair. She and I made eye contact and she smirked. It took Aisha and Musa to hold me back from jumping on the witch. Stella turns away and crosses her arms. Aisha walks up to them.

Chamberlain: "And finally, the guest of Honors, Princess Ava and Eva. Their parent King Poseidon and Queen Pacifica. And the crown Prince Eiden" The crowd applauds, and I wave at Eiden.

"Heads up, Astra! Boyfriend at 9 o'clock," Aisha said as she bumped my shoulder I smiled as Eiden came up to me. "Astra, would give me the honor of this first dance?" I blushed and curtsied and said, "Why of course, Prince Eiden. It would be my pleasure."

As we walked to the dance floor together he said to me, "Right after this, I'm supposed to give the welcoming speech and that's what I'll make the announcement about us if that's okay with you." I smiled and I got so excited. "You know what? It's more than okay with me. I'm totally ready!" We began to dance and honestly it was magical. After the dance he said to me, "Wait here for me. I'll be right back."