Judgement Day

𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪

After we made sure the pets would be ok, the specialist joined us to Sibylla's cave. When we got to the cave, Duman condition wasn't any better. We had to take them to Tir Nan Og.

Even though I didn't want to I handed Ogron the Black circle. Before we left Sibyllla stopped us. "Girls, do you remember the Ethereal Fairies' last prophecy? Somebody will fall and only the third Gift of Destiny will be able to save him or her from death."

I grimaced at that, "Yes. The Black Gift." And she continued and said, "The most feared gift is also the greatest gift and only one of you will be able to use it for one time." I smiled sadly and nodded my head, "Thank you so much for all your help, Sibylla."

So with Zoomix we traveled to Tir Nan Og. We stood in front of the castle and I looked over to Roxy. "Your White Circle, Roxy. That's the key." I told her, she nodded her head and held it up.

Sparkles store in the White Circle. A blue beam of energy explodes and a circle is placed on the island, making the sparks float in the sky. Morgana's castle has appeared. Crows fly past. They then dispersed and one landed on Nebulas shoulder.

"Please forgive the crows of the castle, but they remember the fairy hunters.And unlike our queen, they can't be reasonable and they don't know what forgiveness means. Let's go now, Queen Morgana is waiting for you."

As we walked Nebula spoke, "Do you recognize this place? A palace that you turned into a prison for fairies." Anagan and Ogron chuckle.

"You trapped us in our own home then you stole the wings from each one of us. One by one." Warrior Fairies growled. Well isn't this quite a conversation. Then we arrived to Morgana and the other fairies.

"But wings grow back again, slowly but they do grow back. It took us centuries, but now you know nothing lasts forever. We are stronger than ever and thanks to Roxy and the Winx, we are free!" I smiled and cursied. "Queen Morgana, here are the Wizards of the Black Circle. We brought them here so that you could judge them."

I stepped out the way and Ogron stepped forward, "Morgana, I want you to know that we are deeply sorry for what we did." I can see the strained look on his face, but I ignored it. "Soon the Ceremony of Truth will tell us if your remorse is real. It will be your heart, not your words that will reveal the truth.

"This ring is the Black Circle of the fairy hunters," he said as he held out the ring to her. "You will give it to me at the ceremony till then. It will be kept in this case. There." She said as she placed it in the box.

"Escort them to the lower hall and don't lose sight of them." She pointed to the dungeons. "For centuries now this has been the home of the Terrestrial Fairies, an enchanted realm between the earth and Magic Dimension, but the wizards destroyed it. It was a happy place."

I smiled at that and stepped towards her, "And it will be again, Morgana. Giving up your thirst for revenge made you a better queen." And the next thing she said left me gagged. "Nebula was once the Fairy of Peace, now she is the Fairy of War." I literally gasped, the fact that crazy fairy was a peace fairy is insane.

"Consuming with hatred and longing for revenge is a horrible way to live." I looked at Roxy proud of her proud words and Morgana agreed. "You are wise, Roxy and that is why you represent to us a new beginning, a new hope! Tir Nan Og's doors will always be open to you my dear. This palace is your home now."

Now you know when you have a bad feeling, I'm feeling it now, but I'll keep it to myself. And now the ceremony is about to begin." Ogron, Anagan, Gantlos, before the ceremony begins, do you wish to speak?" Morgana said.