Finally Nabu

Aʂƚɾα Pσʋ

After we all recovered we made our way to the tower and we were met with a tiny door. Timmy is looking at a small door covered in strange symbols.

"I wonder what this says, this looks like an ancient Quilean language. Can any of you guys read it?" I squated in from of it and squinted. "Only magic creatures of noble heart and pure soul may enter, I think" Flora put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Good thing you took advanced forest creature languages," I nodded my head in agreement.

"I bet that if we could miniaturize we could get in, when is that supposed to happen?" Musa suggested and Tecna said, "Ms. Faragonda said "when the time is right". Stella groaned at that and said, "Just what does that mean anyway? When you're old enough to handle it?" And Musa continued, "Yeah, when are  you big enough to be small? I hate all the mystic mumbo jumbo, they should just give us a timetable!" I laughed at their outburst.

"Maybe it just means when you need it and you're ready." Aisha  suggested, and then I had an idea, "I have an idea, since our fairy dust is anti-darkness," And bloom continued " Yeah, Astra right if we put it on ourselves, it should remove any traces of darkness from us."

Stella looked confused and asked, "What darkness?" Timmy shrugged and said, "Everyone's got some kind of darkness, like vanity." Stella rubbed her neck embarressed, "Oh, yeah." Flora shrugged and said, "Well I say it's worth a try,"and Tecna said, "Let's do it," agreeing. The Winx and i used our fairy dust on ourselves.

"Something weird's happening," Stella said and I said, "I feel tingly," and Aisha followed, "Checks it!" The Winx and I , except for Bloom, miniaturise. "We're miniaturizing!"

"I guess the time was right,"Tecna said as she opens the door. "We're in!" Flora exclaimed. Then we turned around and saw bloom was still big. "I couldn't do it. Since my Enchantix wasn't earned the same way as yours, Ms. Faragonda said it might have limitations, but I want you guys to go on ahead-" Then I stopped her, "We were going anyways Bloom," I said looking at her weird and Stella then said, "Don't worry Bloom, we'll get them!"

"Good luck Tecna!" Timmy said, "Good luck princess," Eiden said blowing me a kiss, and I smiled. And lastly Riven said, "I'll be waiting right here for you 'til you get back, Musa." The girls and I sigh and enter the Golden Kingdom.

-------------------------------                                                      ------------------------------

All of us were on what seemed like clouds and it felt amazing. The girls and I bounce around on the clouds. The six of us arrive in the golden kingdom. A goblin-like being plays a trumpet.

Goblin : "Follow me please. First you get the guided tour, and then the elders will see you. On your right is stardust from the very first wishing star ever to shoot across a night sky, and on your left is a special box."  We keep walking.

Goblin: "This portrait is of Arcadia, the first fairy ever to flutter wings in the magical dimension."
Mermaid Elder: "I'm here. I heard the Council of Elders is meeting."
Pegataur Elder: "I was called as well."
Owl Elder: "We're scheduled to meet right now."Arcadia makes her entrance.

Arcadia: "I am Arcadia, fairy of the Golden Kingdom, and we are the Elder Council."
Pegataur Elder: "And when she says elder, she means it."

Mermaid Elder: "We have been around since the very beginning of the magical universe."
Owl Elder: "We are at once both part of time, and outside of it."
Arcadia: "Who will speak for you?" The others look at me and I looked confused.