White circle

*not edited*

Aʂƚɾα Pσʋ

Love and Pet is doing very well and as I was cleaning and prepping for the day I see two girls peeking through the window where the squirrel fairy pet was playing I giggled slightly at their excitement.

My first customer sat down and I started to paint. "Hey, ya know you're really pretty," I looked up to the customer, he looked about my age. 

"I know," I smirked as I added the finishing touches. "You wanna go on a date sometime," before I could respond I got a call. Looking at my phone I see Eiden's face appears on the screen I wanted to answer the phone, but I am still upset with him. 

After a long day I headed to the front where I heard Bloom talking, "Sorry, but we have to close up now. Thanks for coming!" She let out a sigh and flips the open sign over. And walks back to the back. "That's enough for today, I am beat," I said slumping in a chair.

Musa sits next to me and looked over to me, "I think that's enough for tomorrow and the day after that! Astra, I'm exhausted." We laughed together. "We did so well, though! The register's full. We can pay off the bills and continue with our mission." 

"You're right, Stella. We should look at the positive side! We've had a lot of good fortune lately," I sat up quick at what Tecna said, "Don't JINX us Tec, I know you don't. believe in that, just don't say stuff like that." She just rolled her eyes at what I said. 

"Oh, yes. We found the last fairy on Earth and got our Believix powers," Musa started, and Flora added "Plus, our shop is a big success. We should invite the boys to come celebrate with us! What do you say. Musa, Astra?" 

"I've got an idea. Why don't we all go to the Frutti Music Bar. It'll be fun!
Stella: I'm not going. I haven't forgiven Brandon, yet, for kissing that Viper, Mitzi. When I think about it, I get so-
Bloom: Stella, you don't really know what happened. You should talk to him and get his side of things. I'm sure he only had feelings for you.

My phone starts ringing.*

Astra: Who could that be? It's Roxy. Hello?
Roxy: Astra, is that you? I'm so happy I found you.
Astra: What's wrong? Is there a problem?
Roxy: I was tired so I went to bed, but I had a weird dream. And, when I woke up, I saw the pictures!
Astra: Girl what pictures are you talking about?
Roxy: They were in my old family album. Uh, what's going on?
Astra: We'll come over right away, Rox. You stay there and don't move, okay.

I stood up and looked over to the girls. " Let's go, girls, something strange is happening." And they we're ready to go. All of made our way over to Roxy's house. The girls and I sat in her room as she talked about the dream. " It was that woman again! I knew I was dreaming but it seemed so real! It was that voice., it's the same voice I heard when we were fighting the Wizards. And then when I woke up I saw the pictures scattered on the floor like that! If I tried to put them away, they'd jump out of the album again!!"

We looked at the ground and Stella commented,  "They've arranged themselves on the floor in a kind of sequence. Look at them carefully. Now watch." Stella throws the pictures in the air, and we gasp.

"NO, that is really weird, I know we do magic, but that no thank you," I freaked. Bloom rolled her eyes at me, and asked, "They're in the same order as before. That can't be by chance. Roxy, what do you know about that house?"

 "It was a nice house in the country. I used to go on a holiday there with my parents when I was young. I remember having lots of fun there." Roxy had a sad smile, I walked to Roxy and gave her a side hug. "The dreams and pictures definitely mean something, so how about we all go to house and see what it means?"