Believeix Power-up

*not edited*

ʀɛƈǟք

The girl and I were flying over the city discussing how we still needed to find the last fairy. And we have and hero too quickly before the wizards do. As we were patrolling Flora had brought up how beautiful the earth is, but they had a lot if problem.

The girls and I and I headed back to the shop and we got to work. Starlight was helping me with her paw prints for this painting for a customers. I walking over to the supplies I was met with a complaining Mitizi, man I really don't like this girl. She took one of the animals, and when she left our pets woke up from their naps cranky turned into mega monster. 

So we transformed, and Flora used this special powder which turned back to normal. Then we realized that Mitizi had an infected  pet, so we had to go save her.  Then the wizards tried to stop us, but then the Specialist helped out, and not only that but when Mitizi was being a damsel in distress, guess who just had to help her my boyfriend, he held her in his arms like he held me.

Musa and Aisha had to hold me from jumping her as she smiled at my man and stroked his arm and he smiled, I scoffed and flew away as he tried to call after me.

69696969696969696969 Fairy Found 69696969696969696969

Aʂƚɾα Pσʋ

The Winx and I were are having breakfast with our pets."Good morning, Stella," Bloom greeted but Stella just groaned and rolled her eyes, "Good morning."

"You woke up just in time," Flora said smiling at her and I laughed and said, "Any longer and there'd be no food left," I said munching on my cereal. Stella looked around the apartment and said, "What a mess! I can't believe we have so much to unpack. Just looking at these boxes... I can't take it!"

"Well, eat something. You're going to need some energy. Or did you forget? We have things to do," Bloom said and Stella looked confused and said, "Huh? What kind of things?"

Slapping my forehead I spun around the room,"Fixing up apartment things! Walls to paint, furniture to move, and windows to wash." I said as I saw Stella faints and we laughed.

"The Specialists are coming over later. And we've gotta get this place in shape," Aisha said moving some boxes probably thinking about Nabu. "They'll be so impressed, they'll be speechless," Tecna said.

"Well, I hope they won't be completely speechless. We need to talk. It feels like we've been fighting since they got here. So, this is our chance to straighten things out," I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "Well, I have nothing to straighten things out with Eiden. I saw him, all over that girl. Well, she was over him. But he didn't try to stop her. "

"That means bring on a hearty breakfast!"Stella said and Aisha then said, "Hey, Stella. How about some hot chocolate? It's delicious!" And Tecna threw some at her, "Catch!" And she did. I went over to Musa as she sat down looking at the fairy book Miss. Faragonda gave us."Want some, Musa? Wow, you're really into that fairy book, aren't you?" and Musa nodded her head, "The Believix section is incredible! To reach the Believix level, Enchantix fairies like us must inspire someone to truly belive in magic."

"Wow, I wonder what you have to do to do that." Flora said I put my hand on her shoulder and said, "We'll reach that transformation soon I can feel it." Musa smiled at me and turned the book, "And hey, that's not all. It says here that Believix fairies have greater powers and three sets of wings." That is really cool, I can't wait. "Day, evening, and sports maybe? Now, that would be nice." We all giggled at Stella.