The End of Valtor

Aʂƚɾα Pσʋ

"We want to track down Valtor," I said as the girls and I sat in Faragonda's office."We think he's grown weak." Flora said, and Musa continued, "And now that we have the Water Stars, we should be able to destroy him."

Faragonda signed and said, "Girls, he may be weak, but keep in mind that he still has the spells he stole." I stood up from my chair and said, "We can do it, Miss Faragonda." And the girls agreed with me. "A tyrant such as Valtor can become ferocious when he's concerned. It's too dangerous." We all looked sad as we went back to our dorm.

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯

The Trix, Valtor, and I stood by the lake by Alfea. "What are we doing here Valtor?" I asked batting my eyelashes. He smirked and said, "All of Magix Magix regret the day that challenged me. I summon the greatest spell in the universe, the Spell of the Four Elements! Fire, water, wind, and earth, do my bidding!"

" Is that it?" Icy questioned. "No, this is it. Water, to Cloud Tower! Wind, to Red Fountain. Fire, to Alfea! And earth, to Magix! Now, tell me. Who's the loser?" He smirked as the four different elements went to the schools and Magics.

Aʂƚɾα Pσʋ

The girls were doing our own thing when I heard Flora shout, "Fire!" We all stop what we were doing and ran to the window. "The trees are on fire! I hear them screaming!" I help Flora stand straight so she docent fall. "The whole forest is engulfed," Bloom said and I finished with, "The flames are headed this way. Let's go!" The girls and I ran out the room. I texted Eiden to be careful, who knows what is going on at Red Fountain.

ᑎO ᑭOᐯ

The girls went outside as they saw Griselda trying to put out the fire. Griselda: "Fire, extinguish!"
Flora: "Oh, I can't stand it! The screaming is horrible!"

Astra: "I got you Flora" Astra said supporting her friend with a hug.
Stella: "Oh stop it. Enchantix!"Stella transforms into her Enchantix form.*

Stella: "Cloud negation!"Clouds roll in.

Stella: "Now they'll concentrate in all on these trees."
Faragonda: "There's dark magic in this place. Nothing can put it out."
Tecna: "And it isn't burning anything up."

Astra: "The tree is on fire but it remains unharmed."
Stella: "Does that mean it will go on burning forever?"
Tecna: "Yes."
Faragonda: "Red Fountain is being torn apart by wind, Cloud Tower is being deluged by rain and Magic is crumbling under the power of a quake." Faragonda explained to the Winx Club. Astra gasped hoping that her boyfriend was ok.
Tecna: "And we are about to be engulfed by eternal flames!"
Astra: "We've got to stop or he's going to destroy everything." Astra said turning to her friend.

Faragonda: "Go, girls! Go and save Magix! Go and save us all!"

--------------------------------- ------------------------------

Bloom lead her friends through Gloomy woods to a pit.Stella: "Good to think that I was worried that I didn't break my swimsuit. "

Tecna: "Stella, will you stop joking around?"
Aisha: "Don't you know her by now?"
Musa: "Yeah. The closer we get to fighting the dust, the more jokes she makes!"
Astra: "Well, you'd better start coming up with some knee lappers, Stella. Because we're all going in there." Astra laughed and pointed.
Aisha: "In where? There's absolutely nothing down there."
Flora: "Maybe there is something." Flora puts her hand in the water.