Believing in Fairies

*not edited *

𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪

"I just can't believe how he acted, he's so ridiculous," Musa has been ranting about how Riven behaved when she went to the Studio today.

"Girl, you know how riven is, he's the jealous type. He completely obsessed with you, you know how he is, but that doesn't give him an excuse just talk to him about iit," She smiled and smiled and pulled me into a hug.

As we were chatting when I get a call from Roxy. "Yeah, ok, we're on our way," Musa looked at me confused. "Roxy's in trouble, " and that got her up, we quickly ran out of Musa's room and gathered the other girls and headed to Roxy's house.

As soon as the wizards tried to get Roxy we surprised them.The clothes spin around and surround the wizards. Duman transforms back to his owl form, and Roxy casts a spell.

So we used our Zoom wings to transport somewhere else as Roxy jumped out the window.

As we flew through the skies of Gardenia I looked over to Aisha and she looked worried. "What's wrong, Aisha? You look worried." Flora said and Aisha turned to us.

"I was thinking about Nabu. He wants to have a talk, he sounded so serious. I've never seen him like this before," I smirked at knowing exactly what he wanted to talk about.

"You'll be fine Aisha," then I saw Stella roll her eyes and she said, "So will you ever stop talking about Nabu? Or is that something I just have to live with forever?"

"Oh shut your mouth Stella, your just still salty about Brandon, I forgave Eiden you can do the same," she just rolled her eyes and kept flying. Soon we got back to the apartment and Aisha had to head off to your date, I can't wait til she gets back.

We were walking around gardenia, and we realize that these humans aren't quick to believe in fairies. Between the woman and her flowers, the guitarist in the plaza, it was crazy how doubtful they are.

We finally got back home, and we all sat in the lounge. We discuss how to basically introduce ourselves to the human world without scaring them. And basically the census is we try to be hero and see how that works out, probably not well, but we'll see.

Dad I'm a Fairy!

The next day we were all working in the shop. While I was working on my painting for a customer Roxy took a seat next to me. "Hey what's up Rox," she looked nervous, which caused me to put down my brush and turned to her.

"I wanna tell my dad I'm a fairy," I could see that it's really troubling her. "And you're scared?" She nodded her. "Listen Rox your father loves you with all his heart, and he always will just be honest with him and ease him into it," she smiled brightly at me and gave me a big hug.

"Thats just what I needed, I 'll call you and let you know how it goes," I smiled and. replied, "Can't wait, good luck," I waved as she smiled and left the store.

As I continued my orders, it was an hour or so after Roxy left. I walked up to the front to get more paint. As I was rounded the corner I was jumped on and knocked to the ground.

Looking up I seen the worried face of Artu. "Astra! Roxy...in danger." I gasped as the girls joined me. "The Wizards of the Black Circle, huh?" Tecna asked and he nodded his head.

Stella went outside to let everyone know we'd be closing early. When she came back in we transformed and used our Zoom wings to get to Roxy's house.

When we got to her house we began to look around. "Huh? Sure looks like the signs of a fight, but no sign of Roxy." Tecna said as she scanned the room.