Into Nature

𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪

"Headmistress, you mentioned "Gifts of Destiny"? What are they exactly?" Bloom asked and Faragonda shook her head, "I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to tell you just that yet but you'll find out soon enough. Look." And then a bright light lite up the room.

"It's...It's arcane magic and very sweet." Nabu pointed out as we saw colorful sprites or fairies. "Who-Who are you?" Flora asked

Green Ethereal Fairy: "Ethereal Fairies, timeless magical creatures powerful and pure."

Orange Ethereal Fairy: "Faragonda summoned us through a charm and now we're here to help you." We confused at that, man I love her she always has our back.

Blue Ethereal Fairy: "We can enhance your magical energy, thanks to new powers, the Gifts of Destiny."

Green Ethereal Fairy: "The gifts are an evolution of Believix powers. These will enable you to overcome the difficult tests awaiting you and make you stronger."
Blue Ethereal Fairy: "There will be several gifts: one for each mission you face."
Orange Ethereal Fairy: "The first gift is that of wisdom, its name is Sophix. Your emotional and instinctual energies will emerge from Believix, reaching complete harmony of nature."

Blue Ethereal Fairy: Y"ou will need the Gift of Sophix on your mission in the Amazon. Astra, you will have the gift of Quantum Reality ,Bloom the Inner Flame, Flora, the Breath of Nature. Stella, the Drop of Light. Musa, Pure Harmony. Tecna, Superior Order. Aisha, the Gift of Vital Beat."

Green Ethereal Fairy: "Our duty is accomplished. We shall return when you need more gifts."

I smiled as I felt more powerful, "Ethereal Fairies, wherever you are, thanks. There's no time to lose, the Specialists are being held in the heart of the Amazon. We've got to find them!" 

"I wanna come with you too." Roxy said and before I could say yes Bloom cut me off, "Thanks Roxy. But this mission is too dangerous for a fairy with no Believix powers ." I raised my eyebrow and said, "But she does have Believix powers why can't she go?" Bloom rolled her eyes and said, " She just not ready-" I then cut her off, "Then just say that, Don't try to she doesn't have the power, stay safe Rox and watch over the pets and Gardenia." She smiled at me and nodded her head.

We then transformed and Faragonda wished us luck and we used our Zoomix transformation to teleport into the Amazon.

When we got there we couldn't feel Diana's energy, so Musa suggested we use our Tracix. So we followed the trail til we ended up at Diana hideout. So Nabu headed win as we hid.

"We're on their turf. They can move faster than we can!" Stella said looking around. "Then let play it smart." Flora smiled. We heard from the warrior fairies they could feel our magical energy. "Good thinking Flora. Transforming was enough to make our magical energy imperceptible. " Musa complimented. 

I gave her a side hug and said, "Yeah good thinking Flora, Are we all here now girls?" I asked looking around. "Well, more or less. Why do they have to make the jungle so tangled? What a mess! Huh? What-what happened here?" Stella complained.

Flora touched a tree as we walked and she looked in pain, "Oh no, the plants, the trees! All of this destruction... Who could've done something like this?" Looking around I said, "This isn't fairy's work, it's human's!" 

Flora began to sway, "Why did they hurt the forest so much? I feel...I feel only pain, only suffering. And it's so strong I can't.." Flora then  fainted. I held onto Flora as she tried to heal the plants.