Saving Faragonda

αѕтяα ρσν

After the classes all day I sat in my room on call with Eiden. "Yeah I know, but I gotta finish some sketches ok," he smiled at me and nodded his ,"Ok love I wanna see them, I love you," he smiled and I said it back and hung up the call.

Walking out into the I heard Tecna yell, "It's the witches from cloud tower!" I walked up to the window and saw them raining down from the sky. "Why are they attacking us?" I asked and Flora said, "I thought we were all friends now!" I guess we aren't now.

The girls and I ran to the quad, "Come on girls, it's time to send these witches back to Cloud Tower!" I exclaimed.Bloom, Tecna, Flora, and Musa transform.

Looking over to Stella and Aisha we said, "Let's go Enchantix!" Stella Aisha, and I goes into our Enchantix forms. "Let's get 'em!" Bloom exclaimed. An explosion is seen from the forest.The Trix arrive.

Then we found out Faragonda was fighting Valtor and we were happy she was going to kick his butt. We split up into different groups I was with Musa and she said, "Now I hear it clearly, it's a subsonic signal coming from princess Galatea! She's saying the witches have captured her and made her take them to the Hall of Enchantments! We better hurry over there!"

We arrive to the library and interrupts by shooting beams at the witches."Leave her alone!" Musa said stepping up. "I'm glad you're here, 'cause it just wouldn't be right to visit Alfea not spending some quality time with you losers." Icy says as she shoots an attack at the Winx but Bloom blocks it with a magical shield. "You're not taking our scrolls!"Stormy starts a tornado in the library

Musa went over to help Galatea. "Maybe some sonic noise will shake some things up," I was shocked at the voice as I saw Narissa step out the smoke. "Narissa I should have known, "Galaxy Cluster!" I said sending an attack, and then Icy and Stormy did an convergence, "Storm Attack!"

And they Tecna came in with her attack, "Number Cruncher!" I looked over to Flora and said "It's our turn Flora!"she smiled at me and suggests, "How about you hit 'em and I catch 'em?" Then Narissa smirked and said, "All right, if we can't have your secret spells and scrolls, then neither will you!" I looked shocked and said, "Narissa, don't!" Narissa casts a spell to build up a fire in the library.

"Let's go ladies." Icy said and the Trix disappear."I'll try to smother the flames! It's not working, the fire's got dark magic in it." Flora said, and then Bloom suggested, "Maybe a fire on fire attack will work. I don't think anything we do is gonna put these flames out." Looking at Bloom like she's crazy and then said, "Bloom! Why in the world that work?!" Bloom just shrugged and I groaned.

"Let's get out of here before it's too late!" Musa said grabbing Galatea, but she broke away and said, "I have to save the ancient spell books!" Galatea then ran into the fire and Musa ran after her, "Galatea!" I was about to run after her, but Tecna grabbed me, "Musa, wait!"

Musa carries Galatea through the fire.

Mυʂα Pσʋ

"It's just too hard!" I said as I struggled to carry her. "Go save yourself!" I was shocked that she think I would leave her, "No! Never! I'm not leaving you!" Suddenly, I begins to glow; and the Winx gasp as small purple sparks float off my body."Huh? Wh-What's happening?" I was kinda scared until I started to transform into my Enchantix form.

"Hey Musa! You got your Enchantix!" Galatea exclaimed and I smiled as I said, "Let me see if I can counter the dark magic in this fire!" I use my Fairy Dust to extinguish the fire." And since it was dark magic that took your wings some fairy dust should bring them back too!" I smiled as I sprinkled fairy dust on her back and her wings reappeared. Galatea wings reappeared and she let out a happy gasp,"Wow! Thank you Musa!"