Vengeance Fairies freed

𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪

Today the shop closed for a mission we gotta go on, the girls and I are waiting for Bloom so we can leave for Tir Nan Og, but she wanted to check up on something. When she finally came out, "Bloom finally took you long enough," I groaned. 

Flora elbowed me and said, "You're so late. What happened?" Stella also rolled her eyes and said, "Don't tell us. I bet it's some complicated story about some customers who wouldn't let you close up the shop."

Bloom smiled with a guilty look and said, "You were in the bet, Stella." Musa laughed and swung her arm on her shoulder, "We'll get the juicy details later. Right now, we need to find out the secrets of the White Circle."

Tecna is on the computer with Miss Faragonda on it. And I take off the White Circle."I'm so sorry I'm late, Headmistress Faragonda." She gave her a stern look and said, "I'm not the one you should be concerned about, it's the fairies of Earth. This is a crucial point in your journey and you have to have the power to see it through."

"This is what the book of fairies says. Tir Nan Og Island is a small island off the coast of Ireland, but it doesn't appear on any map." Faragonda confirmed that with a head nod and said, "Exactly. And on that island, you'll find the gate to reach Morgana, Queen of the Earth Fairies realm."

Realization hit me and I said, "Wait, but then, that means that the Earth fairies have been imprisoned by the Wizards. Thats awful," I said saddens and Musa added, "In their own realm."

"That is what the White Circle revealed to you." Faragonda stated and Flora gasped and exclaimed,"That's terrible! Ogron and his Wizards defeated them and then rob them with their magic powers."

Roxy had a face of determination, "All of this, this has to end."

"Yes, Roxy. And your magic will be fundamental in the success of the mission. Take the White Circle, it will lead you fairies' realm".Roxy enlarges the White Circle with her magic.

"B-but last time, the White Circle used me to get revenge on the Wizards." Roxy had a tremble in her voice so I wrapped my arm around her shoulder in comfort. 

Faragonda smiled and said, "But your powers has grown and so has your self-confidence. You'll be able to control the circle's power now, without being overwhelmed by it. Do you feel it, Roxy?" 

Roxy smiled brightly, "Yes, I feel it's my destiny!" And faragonda did too, "Concentrate on the circle then. I need to bring together my powers with yours to get you on that island."

"Wait a second! Wait a second, you need my powers too."Stella uses her magic to create explorer outfits for us. I smiled at my outfit as Stella smiled, "Now, we're ready."

Bloom turned to around"Just a second. Kiko! I'm putting you in charge of the pets. You're the oldest. Do you think you can manage it on your own?"Kiko nods. "Just promise me you won't get into any trouble. I trust you, Kiko." Lord she talks to this girl actin like this rabbits a child.

"Concentrate on the White Circle, Roxy, and join your thoughts in the vision of Tir Nan Og IslandThe White Circle begins to glow and sends out a sphere of pink energy.

"Ha! I can see the island!" Said up and down in excitement."Go now, I am proud of you girls, stay focused and together and you won't fail." We nodded our heads as Roxy looked at us, "Let's do this!"The eight of us disappear into the portal to Tir Nan Og.

We arrive at the Tir Nan Og Island. "Here we are." Aisha said looking around. "It's beautiful!" Flora said smelling a flower. "Stella, what exactly are you doing?" I turned to see Stella putting on sun screen.