Winx on Earth

Aʂƚɾα Pσʋ

We were all on the steps of Mike and Vanessa's house. And when they open up the door we greeted them in our cute travel outfits even though it didn't take that long to get here. So they wonder why we were here. And we explained that we needed to find the last fairy on earth, and we needed a place to stay until we can get a place of our own, and they were very welcoming. All the girls and I spread out across the how. I felt so bad.

Sitting in the living room space, I was painting something for Mike and Venessa for letting us stay here. But I wasn't paying attention and Mike stepped on a tube of paint and it got all over his pants.

Quickly standing up I said, "Oh, mike I'm soooo sorry here, let me clean that up for you," I said using a spell to clean his pants. "Thanks Astra," he then walked away.

Going back to my painting I got a call. "Hey, Princess" I smiled as my boyfriend appeared on the screen. "Eiden, hi, I miss you, I wish you were here," I said with a pouty face.

He then rubbed his neck, which he did when he was nervous. Crossing my arms I said, "What, what did you do?" he nervously laughed and said, "Promise you won't be mad," I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

"Soo Faragonda requested that the guys and I come with on the mission to protect you, and I know you don't need protection, but we all care about you girls and I care the most cause your my girls, so please don't be mad. We are just there for backup," I rolled my eyes again.

"All of you are coming, just in case we need help?" I asked skeptically. "Yes, just to help and also I wanna be there with you, I don't want those flirting with my girl," he said and I couldn't help but laugh. "Ok, I'm not mad, I really appereciate you telling me, I can't wait to see you," he smiled brightly at me and said, "Of course Princess, I love you."

"I love you too, bye" and with that I hung up the phone. So a little later the girls and I went out and looked for jobs, but Stella kept screwing up. Walking over to a paint shop while the girls figured out something else. I bought a couple of things when I ran into a guy.

"Oh, I'm so sorry-" I smiled and shook my head

"Oh, I'm so sorry-" I smiled and shook my head. "Its fine," I said walking away but he caught up to me. "Are you new here?" Nodding my head I looked for more supplies. "Are you into painting," I laughed and said, "Uh, thats why I'm buying supplies, Are youuuu into painting?"

He laughed back and said, "Yeah I dabble, but I'm actually in a band, you should  come see, I'm Ian by the way," He said holding out his hand, I smiled and shook his hand and said, "Astra, it was nice meeting you but I have to go find my friends," he smiled and waved as I walked away.

Finding them in the park, I was greeted by my friends and sat down with them. Tecna: "It's so hard to hang on to a job here, especially when you can't use any magic." Tecna said annoyed.