Good Fairies

ⓝⓞ ⓟⓞⓥ

The Winx are hard at work, as Stella continues to walk towards her station yawning. Tecna clicks on her keyboard.

Chicko falls off Tecna's hat but Tecna catches her. Stella approaches Astra at her station.

Stella: "Geez, there are more people inside than out!"
Astra: "I know, we had to close the door so we could deal with fewer clients at a time. What's with you? Your watch broken?"
Stella: *exhausted* "Sorry I'm late but this is a nightmare! I hope I'll wake up in my comfy bed on Solaria, surrounded by people who take care of things for me!" Astra turns back to her orders and continue painting different portraits.

Stella walks off. Aisha is busy training the fairy pets. The three pets dance. Stella stands in front of Aisha training area. Aisha giggles. Flora is treating two sick fairy pets. She rests them on separate comfy beds and pulls out a thermometer.

Flora puts the thermometer into one of the pet's mouth to take its temperature.She goes back to the counter and mix up some herbs into medicine for the other pet.

She feeds it to the pet, gently pets it and it goes to sleep.Tecna is showing some clients to download their own fairy pets.Musa is teaching fairy pets to play a wind instrument.

Stella has yawned probably a hundred times already and finally reaches her station. She gasps.She notices the long line and two more people joining it. A child then approaches her and holds his fairy pet.Stella dramatically puts her arm over her forehead.Stella quickly marches out of the shop.

𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪

I was finishing an order when I got a call. Looking at my phone, I see it's Eiden and I smile and answer the phone. 

A:"Hey baby"

E:"Hello gorgeous, are you busy right  now"

A: "Just finished an order, whats up?" I was setting the painting down. to dry.

E:"Well I wanted to take you out for lunch," I smiled bright at the idea.

A: "Where?" I could feel his smirk through the phone.

E:"your favorite pizza shop," I squealed in excitement hear him laughing through the phone. 

A: "Let me get changed out of my painting dress and I'll meet you. there."

E: "No, no I'm outside, I wanted to see what you would say"

A: "What would you say if I was busy," he chuckled, as I started walking to the girls and waving goodbye.

E: "I would've surprised you with pizza," I spotted his back turn to the store. I ran and jumped on his back and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "Aw that would've been sweet, but come on lets eat," he laughed at me and carried me all the way to the shop.

After we  had our pizza we headed back to Love and Pet once I heard someone say once we walked in, "A little nervous, are we? I'm not looking for you, I'm looking for Stella. Is it possible she's still sleeping?"

I was confused walking in "Someone looking for me?" Eiden and I walk in, embracing each other. Mitzi looks at us shocked while Darma and Sally glare at the us. I turn towards the three girls.