Chapter 30: A new chapter in our lives

Author's POV-

2 days later-
It's been 2 days since Lorenzo announced that he and Arlyn will be shifting..they started packing their bags and are almost done with it, they are leaving for Ari Mansion tonight!
'Mam, I have packed these boxes too, should I send them to the mansion?' asks Glenys
'Sure Glenys' says Arlyn
'Okay mam' says Gelnys
'Also, take these bags of mine too' says Arlyn
'Sure mam' says Glenys and goes

So the packing is done, all the boxes are gone to Ari Mansion. Yes we are leaving The O'Dare Mansion tonight. I am gonna miss it so much, I have made so many memories here, and leaving it tonight and starting a new chapter of ours lives is something different. I will miss this mansion so much, I learned so many things here, fought with Juliana and David here, did canvas in the garden with Samuel and cooked with the staff here. It's feels like I am going out of Italy but I am only going to another mansion from here!! By the way now everything is good between my mom and dad, I don't know how..but in my absence dad convinced her somehow and she went back home with him. I don't know why mom keeps on trusting dad again and again, knowing the fact that at last dad will always betray her and break her trust. She doesn't even listen to me when it's about dad, maybe it's not her, but her heart..because it's always the heart who doesn't wants to let go bad people!!

Few hours later-
'I will miss you' says Arlyn
'Me to' says Juliana
'Bye bye Samy' says Arlyn
'Bye Ari' says Samuel
'Enjoy your life without us David' says Arlyn
'Oh I surely will' says David
'Yeah' says Arlyn
'Won't you hug your mom Lorenzo?' asks Arlyn whispering in his ear. He walks to Juliana and side hugged him and said 'Take care of yourself and Samuel too' says Lorenzo
'I will' says Juliana
'Bye brother' says Samuel
'Bye' says Lorenzo and we left after our goodbyes

Ari Mansion-
'I have got some emergency, I have to go' says Lorenzo
'But we didn't even looked around properly' says Arlyn
'I know every inch of this house dear' says Lorenzo and continues 'sorry I have to go. And staff will help you unpack and settle, my men are out for safety purpose and I will be back in few hours. Take care' says Lorenzo and goes
'But..but' he didn't even let me say anything and just left like this. Fine then, looks like I will have to do everything alone, of course not only I mean with the help of the staff..after all it's only going to be, me and Lorenzo living here!!

Few hours later-
I unpacked everything and arranged it with the help of staff. I saw around everything, the mansion was really nice and sophisticated. It was perfect actually, he made it according to my imagination, I remember once telling him that i want a mansion like this and he made it come true, he actually did built it for me. After doing all the working, and waiting for Lorenzo for hours, but it was late, he didn't come back, so I ate dinner by myself and slept as I was too tired!!

Lorenzo's POV-
When I came back home, the lights were all off, looks like she was already asleep, I went to our room and saw that she was actually asleep. I went to her, caressed her face, she looks tired..maybe she did all the work today only!! I feel sorry for you Arlyn, I shouldn't have done..this shifting. It will not be good, when you will know the real reason behind me doing this, planning this shifting so suddenly. I am already sorry for it!! Later I went and ate my dinner, and came back to my room and slept beside her!!

So her it is,
A new chapter in their lives!
Lorenzo and Arlyn finally sifted to Ari Mansion
Will this change bring a change in their lives too?
What is Lorenzo already sorry about? What is he going to do? And what is his motive behind this shifting? What do you guys think? Comment down your thoughts below, like and follow up my page for more updates!!
RR Creations ❤️