Chapter 60: Zaid Qadir

'Not possible. Boy attack' orders Zaid. The moment Zaid ordered his men's to attack, Arlyn was set with her gun, was in position to fight, but Lorenzo stopped her. He raised his hand in the air to order his men to stand far away. Of course; he didn't need his men, when he himself was enough for all of them, after all he was called the king himself.
After killing Zaid's men who were present in the house, he ordered his men to take and dispose their bodies and leave them alone.

'Now what would you like to say about all this Zaid, will you willingly go out of my house or should I myself escort you till the entrance?' asks Lorenzo

'Today I may have lost from you, but the next time I attack, I promise you will be dead' say's Zaid and was walking himself out when Lorenzo spoke 'Take your not so loyal men, Liam along on your way to home, as I don't have space for a loser in my reign' says Lorenzo and Zaid left.

'Impressed by my skills?' asks Lorenzo.

He didn't realise that he managed to wound his wrist badly, 'your bleeding badly, go treat it' say's Arlyn

'Nah, it's normal, nothing big' says Lorenzo

'Might be normal for you, but it will affect your health, you have got yourself quite wounded everywhere and this needs to be treated, let's go to a doctor' say's Arlyn

'No' says Lorenzo

'Fine, let me bandage it then' say's Arlyn and forcefully makes him sit on couch, getting a first aid kit, she starts to clean his wound.

'Will you answer a few questions of mine?' asks Arlyn

'Depends'

'Why did you doubt Marcel Scott for the attack?'

'I don't know, it was just a guess Arlyn'

''No it wasn't, you said it with surety. Why do you think he wants to kill me?'

'I never said that he wants to kill you'

'But you guessed him behind the attack, that indicates that he wanted to kill me according to you'

'No, that indicates nothing'

'Don't lie Lorenzo, tell me the truth, why do you think Marcel Scott wants to kill me, either you tell me or I will ask Marcus'

'Because in past Marcel threatened to kill you'

'Why? Why does he wants me out of this way, when I am not at all in his way'

'He thinks I will leave everything and give you my throne, and he scares that you will be second Juliana; which he can't afford to have, so he wants you dead before he kills me', he wants both of us out of his way, so he came easily that my part'

'What? Why didn't you ever tell me about this?'

'It wasn't necessary to mention you about it, I was handling everything'

'No you weren't, it was my right to know Lorenzo, if someone is behind my life'

'I was doing all I could to save you'

'I didn't see any efforts, what did you do?'

'Leave it, it's better you don't know about it ever'

'No, tell me I want to know. What did you do for my safety? I want to know'

'You won't understand it'

'If you don't tell me then I surely will not understand anything, tell me what did you do to protect me?'

'I left you' say's Lorenzo and goes from there, he didn't go upstairs, instead choose to go out.

2 days later(night)
'Is this the time you come back home?' asks Arlyn

'Why does it concern you anyhow?' asks Lorenzo

'You didn't come home for last 2 days and you ask why does it concern me, it concerns me because I am your wife Lorenzo'

'Don't forget, only on papers'

'Still doesn't change the fact I am your wife, so as my right, I want to know why haven't you come home from past 2 days? Where were you these 2 days?'

'I need time to think, I need space from you, don't you understand that..I want to be alone'

'It took me 2 days to understand what you meant that night'

'Doesn't matter Arlyn'

'It does, it matters to me because now I finally got to know the truth'

'Shh..no I don't wanna hear you right now, and don't follow me' he said and went upstairs, locking himself in the guest room.

What I am thinking is true or not, I don't know?! Only you can answer my questions, so please do answer them, don't leave me again in the middle of everything ending, because this time I think I have figured out the truth!

India
'Boss why are you back so early? We have victory in our hands, don't we?' asks Bashir

'Not yet Bashir, but soon, he will be dead and his wife will be my mistress and I promise you that day will come soon'

'Inshallah Inshallah'

'Gather more people, train them at the best level, because I can't wait to have his head in my hand'

'Yes boss'

'Don't think that I gave up already Lorenzo, because I didn't. Italy will be mine, in fact every country you rule will be under my rule in a very short time and your wife, she will be mine too, and that's a promise I make to you, I won't let her go away easily, because that day will come soon when she will be addressed as Zaid Qadir's wife'

So here it is,
Lorenzo was successful in winning against Zaid!
Zaid didn't give up yet, he's ready to make a comeback soon.
What truth has Arlyn figured out? Any guesses? Comment down your thoughts below, like and follow up my page for me more updates!!
RR Creations ❤️