Last-You'll Always Be In My Heart

What happened the night after Lorenzo killed Christian and escaped from there, he embarked on a new journey to begin everything from the bottom level. He was accompanied by Cason. As Lorenzo fixed a meeting with Zaid, he and Cason went to meet Zaid first, but Zaid put a condition for the meeting, that they should come alone, and his members should not accompany him. Lorenzo very well understood why Zaid put such a condition on him because he planned to kill him, but Lorenzo smarting him made a plan with Cason to kill Zaid before he made a move on him.

Unknown location
'Lorenzo, Lorenzo, Lorenzo. Look where destiny threw you, in my domain. I pity you, man, how can a powerful leader, the king be betrayed by everyone, his own men, so sad. Destiny itself showed the world that you were not worthy of being their king, that you couldn't rule anyone, you killed Christian to show what? That you are still in power? No, you aren't and you will never be, because I will be in charge of your position after you say goodbye to this world, today I will finish off your chapter, Lorenzo O'Dare'

'Zaid..Zaid, Asia's Don. You may be powerful in Asia, but not here. This is my country and I rule it, not you. I won't die as easily as you think. Why don't you stop being a coward and come fight me man-to-man? And see who wins?'

'Sure let's make sure to fulfil your last wish, let's fight Lorenzo O'Dare' he said throwing off his gun, ordering his men to stay aside and not come in between even if he is at the urge of  losing.

'Zaid if I win today, your men, your whole gang will be mine, will be under me' Lorenzo puts a condition.

'Fine, I agree. Let's see how wins'

'Will see'. And they began fighting each other with all the strength they got, both were giving each other tough competition, and none of them was ready to give up, but as they were fighting, Zaid was getting exhausted during the fight but he kept on fighting until he fell down on the ground, giving Lorenzo the chance to finish off the match, and with the last punch on Zaid's face, Zaid fell unconscious. Lorenzo took advantage of it, he took his gun and shot Zaid.

Zaid was dead and his men were shocked and they had no choice but to chose Lorenzo as their new boss. By time Lorenzo started challenging small gang leaders, fought them, won and took their men under him.

This was the moment people started fearing me again, and they should because I was coming back. It may have taken me 1 year and 8 months to finally carve fear in people's hearts. I was ready to take back my throne and declare myself as the king again. But before announcing to the world my comeback, I need to meet Arlyn first. The love of my life, I couldn't define how much I missed her at this time, staying away from her was so difficult for me and yes it hurt me that I left her in a situation where she had to answer the questions of the people, about my throne. Though I wanted to give her my throne when I left, knowing that she was not at all interested in taking my position, I left it empty until I come back and take it.

4 months later
Before meeting Arlyn, Lorenzo decided to finish off the matter of Marcel Scott from his life, he made a call to him and made a deal with him, Syria intake of him out of his life, Marcel didn't waste much time thinking and quickly agreed to it as it was a good deal for him. Every bad thing was out of his life now, and today he was coming back to Italy to meet his Ari.

Capone Mansion(Mid-night)

In Arlyn's room

'Ari..Ari' whispers Lorenzo

'Arlyn'

'Huh? Who is it?' asks Arlyn waking up, she switches on the lamps and sees,

'Lorenzo? Lorenzo, is it really you or am I dreaming again?'