Chapter 50: Together, Again?

It was evening and I came back home, not bothering to look around, whether he is home or not..I directly went in my room, removed my clothes, I went to take shower. I badly needed a shower to relax myself from today's incident. There was hot water flowing down my whole body, it made me feel a little relaxed. Going deep down in my thoughts, I regret saying Lorenzo that until last year I still had the expectation that he will come back to me. Why did I say that? How could I say that to him? Now what would he think of me..that I am still the old Arlyn I was or that I am weak and all my behaviour towards him till now was fake?! No no no, next time I better use my words wisely when I am around him. But it angered me when I got to know that he revealed the secret I never wanted anyone to know..especially I didn't wanted to tell Frank about it, I saw the disappointment in his eyes today and I felt bad about it. I know he is just a man who works for me but he is equally my friend too who was with me for these past years, who listened to me when I was sad, when I wanted Lorenzo around me he was with me, he saw me crying when I remembered Lorenzo. So yes I didn't wanted to tell him that I am married, I didn't wanted to lose a friend like him. When I was in my own thoughts, I felt someone coming in the bathroom, I turned around to look and saw that it was Lorenzo who joined me in the shower, with only a jeans on his bottoms, he was not wearing anything on the top and that's when I realised I was naked. I quickly tried to cover my body with my hands, but he removed them, coming closer to me, he joined our lower bodies together, embracing me in his arms. I was in shock, not able to understand what was going on here? Why is he here?
'What the hell Lorenzo, what  are you doing here?' I asked him. But he kept his index finger on my lip and shut me and said 'shh. Don't talk today. Let our actions speak today' I literally didn't understand anything what he said. But how can I not talk today, when I am naked in front of you and you aren't, yes I know you are my husband and it's not like you haven't seen anything but it is a big deal for me to be naked in front of you after 3 long years. I wanted to shout it all on his face but instead,
I looked at his eyes with confusion. And that's when I understood what he meant by his words, he began to leave a trail of kisses from my cheek to neck, slowly leading it down to my chest. His hands trailing down my thighs. And I was standing still because this is unexpected to me, this..this intimate moment with him. 'Stop..stop it please' I whispered in a voice which didn't reach his ears. But he asked me 'hmm..did you say something?' I nod my head in no. And he continued. But not wanting this more, I kept my hand on his chest to stop him and he stopped. Because I didn't wanted the history to be repeated. Last time we were together like this, I ended up giving him another chance but this time, no I can't and won't give him any chances. I don't want us to be together, again. I moved a little back and maintained my distance from him. 'I don't want this' I declared to him loud and clear or call it that I rejected him on his face and left from there. Coming to my room, I quickly wore my clothes before he comes out of the shower. 2 minute later, he came out all wet in the same attire he was in, inside. Removing a towel from his cupboard, he rubbed his body and dried his hair. Taking his night suit, he went back in the bathroom. He came out wearing all the clothes now. Putting his wet clothes and towel in the rack, he sat on the bed..removing a book from the drawer, he started reading it. What he didn't notice that i was in the room too..was my presence not visible to him?
'Hello' I said looking at him.
'Hmm' he replied me coldly
'Are you seriously going to act like nothing happened in there?' I asked him
'What do you want me to talk about, how you rejected me in there?!' say's Lorenzo
'No, but what was that? Why so suddenly,you came  close to me?' I asked
'What do you think of me, Arlyn? Do you think I have no desires? I do and I gave you the chance to fulfil them, as you are my wife,but you rejected me. So leave it, it's better we don't talk about it's say's Lorenzo
'You came close to me because you wanted your desires to be fulfilled, you wanted to fulfil your sexual desires? Seriously Lorenzo, I can't believe your words right now. You are completely different now and you know what if you want your sexual desires to be fulfilled then go fuck someone else and why not go and sleep with Catalina' I said screaming at him.
'Why did Catalina come between all this?' asks Lorenzo
'Why not? She cares about you, you care for her too. You will make a good couple' I said.
'She works for me Arlyn. I can never think in that way about any of my gang memeber. And how did this even come in between? Is there something you are hiding from me Arlyn?' he asked.
'No, nothing' I said quickly
'Really?' he asked again
'Yes' I said him but it didn't look like he was convinced by it. How could I mention Catalina's name in front of him, when I promised her I won't tell Lorenzo about her feelings for him. My tongue..ahh..
'You are lying' he said
'I am off to bed now' I said him and slept on my side.
Switching off the lights, leaving a lamp on, he kept the book back in the drawer and slept on his side.
'Are you going to sleep here, tonight?' I asked him.
'I am. Can't you see me?' he asked
'I can, but why here today, go sleep in the room you used to or go sleep on the couch instead' I said.
'Why, you have got a problem with me sleeping here?' he asked. But I didn't respond him further and went to slept.

So here it is,
Are Lorenzo and Arlyn..back together, Again? What do you guys are they? Comment down your thoughts below, like and follow up my page for more updates!!
RR Creations ❤️