First Grand Prix

Bella's pov:

I've never had interest in F1 as in any other sport. Of course, I respect the drivers and the people who work with them. It takes a lot of energy, time and knowledge to do that. Two years ago I met Charles Leclerc for the first time- a driver for Ferrari. My father had invited him for dinner after he won his first-ever Monaco Grand Prix. When he explained to me how everything works in an F1 team I was fascinated. Sadly, I haven't talked to him since then... but here I am now. At my first-ever Grand Prix, supporting him with my whole family.

We are heading to the VIP royal wing where we will be watching the race from when I notice a man with beautiful green eyes walking towards us. Charles.

"I'm so happy to see you all here! Thank you for coming!" he says while shaking my father's hand.

"You know we are here every year, don't act surprised!" my mom starts giggling. God, if she wasn't married and at her age I would think that she has a crush on him.

"True. I see that the support is growing though!" After saying that he comes closer to me and takes my hand. He kisses it gently on top.
"Didn't expect to see you here, princess. I hope you will be bringing me luck today."

That's when my brain stopped functioning. Surprised by his actions I couldn't say anything in return so I just smiled at him. This is a disaster, why am I so awkward!
Then he goes to my sister and only shakes her hand. The anger in her eyes could kill. I loved that. Thanks, Charles.

Oh, by the way, here are the dresses we wore.

Mine:

My sister's:

My sister's:

Doing a little bit too much with the red color, Clara

Doing a little bit too much with the red color, Clara... But whatever, we are all used to her kissing Charles' ass. But it's not like I care.

My father was still talking to Leclerc when we heard a woman screaming his name and running towards us. She greeted us quickly and said that she needs to steal him from us because they need to talk. Is that his girlfriend?

"Okay, I am so sorry but I have to go! I hope you enjoy the race!" he looks at me for the last time and turns around to run in the opposite direction. We finally get to our seats and wait for the opening ceremony of the race to start. To be honest I am getting a little excited about this whole thing.

Twenty minutes later we are told to go to the track. Some people show us where we need to stand for the opening. We go in front of the drivers and get ready for the anthem to play. I look behind me and give a small smile to all the drivers when I notice that one of them is not there. Where the fuck is Leclerc? Is he being late for his home race opening because of that girl?
Just a second after I thought about it I see him running past us and people pointing at him in front of us where he takes his place. What??

"Mom, why the hell is he in front of us? He should be behind with the other drivers."

My mom just laughs at me as if I said the dumbest thing in the world.
"Honey, he is always in front of us at Grand Prix. You would have known if you came at least once..."

"But why?"

"Because he is more of a royalty than us on this track, my dear."

_________________________________________

Hi! I need advice as I am still learning, so please answer me in the comments <3
Is it better if I put pictures of the outfits the characters are wearing or should I leave it to yall's imagination? Does it even matter? I'd like to hear your opinion :)