About last night

Belle's pov:

"Fuck!" I got woken up by my body hitting the hard floor.

"What?" The last thing that I expected was to hear Charles' sleepy voice answering me.

His head shows up from the bed so it is now above me while I'm still laying on the floor.

"Why are you on the floor?"

"Because I like to sleep on it?! I fell, idiot." Only then I look down and see that I am wearing only a too big for me T-shirt, obviously his. Wait a second- I have no bra on?!
"Charles, leave."

"What? That's my bed!"

"Please."

"Fine... If you need me, I am going to be finishing my sleep on the couch."

Okay, what the hell am I doing here? The only thing I remember is drinking, dancing with Charles at the club and going to the pool with- Shit. I quickly get up and run to him, trying to avoid my headache. Charles had fell asleep again so I remove his blanket revealing him in just his underwear.

"For fucks sake, what do you think you are doing??"

"Sorry but I need you to tell me everything that happened last night. Right now."

"About the part where you made me dance with you in front of everyone or where you jumped into the pool with Norris while almost blackout drunk?"

"Fuck, I thought I had wrong memories."

"No such thing, love. Oh, I just remembered something else."

"What? Does it get worse?"

"Well, not for me." A big smirk was written on his face.

As I was about to start yelling at him for not telling me, my phone started ringing.

"Hey, Sara, what's up?"

"Where are you? We have a media scandal growing and your family might join in. We need to talk right now." How do I explain that I am with Charles...

"Uhm, I'm at Charles' room."

"What?"

"Don't ask..."

"I need him too anyways. Text me his room number, I'm coming." She hung up, leaving me staring at the wall in front of me. Charles sat next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. Feeling his support made the tears that I've been holding back to escape.

"Hey, hey... Whatever it is, you are gonna go through it, alright?"

"I know... but you are in it too, Charles."

Charles' pov:

Her sobs were making it hard for me to understand what she was saying. A few moments later there was banging on my door so I opened it for Sara to come in. When she saw Belle crying, her immediate response was to go and hug her, but it was obvious that time was pressuring her.

"Guys, I'm going straight to the point. You two need to fake date. Please tell me that you both consent."

"What?!" This is going too fast for me to comprehend.

"Why do we need to do that? What's going on, Sara?" She took a deep breath, obviously trying to find the best way to explain.

"There are videos of you and Norris in the club's pool last night. You can see him trying to make a move on you and then Charles getting you out of there and driving you to here. We can make it look like you didn't want Norris to touch you but he didn't give you a choice. Charles was the protective boyfriend saving you. Everyone is making stories about you two being together anyways."

"We are not making it look like anything! I didn't want to be touched by Norris."

"Didn't seem like it." I don't know why I said this out loud but I was right. It was obvious that she enjoyed it.

"Guys! This is serious and not the time to fight! There is one more thing..." What now... "Belle, your sister commented on the situation."

"Fuck! What did she say?"

"Something about you finally showing your true colors and why it was the right decision to leave the family..." Her face was so pale, it looked like she was going to faint. I gave her a glass of water hoping that it would calm her down.

"Look, Charles won't be doing shit. I'm fixing this on my own. It's my mess."

"No, don't listen to her. I'm in." After saying this, she started crying even louder, burying her face in my chest. The only thing she could say was a little 'thank you'. "So are we going to do anything about her sister or just fix the Norris thing?"

"People already now about their bad relationship with Clara. So for now we stick to the dating story." Me and Belle both nodded still shocked by the turn of events. Sara had to leave so I sent her to the door.

"Charles. You are the only one she has except me. Take good care of her or I'll kill you. I'm not even kidding." Her face was like a stone so I believed her.

It was only me and Belle now, not saying a word. We just cuddled up in the bed and tryed to stay as calm as we could. It was only the beggining of this story and we had to make it right if we wanted it to work. We are dating now.

_________________________________________

Hi, guys, sorry for the long time no see! At least I can for sure promise you, that shit is about to go down :))