Bella

Belle's pov:

We got into the club and the smell of cigarettes and alcohol hit me immediately. Honestly I missed this. I missed having fun and drinking like there was no tomorrow when I was at my university. And this is what I was planning to do. The only difference is that I don't need to hide anymore since I am just an ordinary girl. I can do whatever the hell I want.

"Do you want me to get you a drink?" Matt snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, please!" I was now left alone searching for a place for us to sit down. As I was looking around I feel someone grabbing my hand from behind.

"What the hell?" I didn't even look at who it was and just let my instincts be. Without thinking I punched the person in the stomach which was unexpectedly hard. "Owch!"

"Yea, I don't think this was a smart move, Belle."
What the-

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Well not waiting for you to hit me again for sure... I am the one who should be asking you that. What the hell are you doing with him?"

"I'm just having fun and from what I remember, I told you to leave me and my dating decisions alone, Charles."

"I would leave them alone if they were right. You are playing a dangerous game here, Belle, please listen to me for once."

"We already had that conversation, no point in doing it again. Now if you will excuse me, I am going back to my date." He stops me again by grabbing my arm.

"Let me at least get you some ice for your hand."

"Don't get ahead of yourself, you are not that strong."

"Oh really? Why is it red, then?"

I didn't know it was possible to be even more pissed at him. He should mind his own business. When will he learn that? I start walking away and finally see Matt.

"Hey, sorry I took a while, there were  lot of people. Here's your drink, darling."

"Thanks, I know where to go, follow me."

We were making our way to the VIP area when I saw a very familiar face but I couldn't remember who it was so I shake it off. The security didn't even ask me anything and just let me in. I guess my privileges as a princess are still here. After all, they didn't know anything about what was happening with my family.

"Oh, and he is with me."

"Alright, have a great time, princess!" Sure.

We sat down at one small table among the big ones. After a while Matt went to the bathroom and came back looking pretty... drunk? I mean I was very drunk myself but he was still on his second glass. A lot of time had passed when suddenly someone stepped on my foot.

"Hey, look where you are going!" I looked up only to see the same familiar face.

"Oh my god, I am sorry! Does it hurt?"

"No, no, it's fine! I'm sorry for snapping at you this way- "

"Man, go away, she doesn't need to answer you." What the hell was Matt doing?

"I was just apologising, calm down." Now it hits me. He was one of the F1 drivers.

"Don’t tell me what to do, that's my girl and you don't have the right to- "

"Your girl? Dude, get some help and leave her alone!" Oh no. No no no.

"Oh, Charles! I forgot you existed, how's life?"

"Shut the fuck up or I swear to god..."

"Guys, please stop, you are making a scene."

"No, come on, tell him that you are mine and let's get over with it."

"What???" Ain't no way I am doing this. "I'm not yours or anyone's."

"What did you just say?" As I was about to defend myself I feel Matt grabbing me by my waist from behind and pulling me against his body. His mouth now only millimetres away from my ear. "Tell him that you are mine, darling. Do not play with me."
I felt the panick going through my blood when he tightened his grip around me. Suddenly he let's me go and I don't even turn to see how it happened. Someone helped me sit down away from where all this shit took place and people started gathering and asking me if I am okay. I wasn't answering as I was trying to take a look of what was going on behind them.

"CHARLES, WHAT THE FUCK!" He was beating the shit out of Matt. I began to stand up when two girls gently put me back down.

"Carlos, please take care of this!" The one girl said and one of the men went to Charles and Matt trying to separate them. He clearly couldn't do it alone so all of them went to help.

"Do you want to go get some air?"

"Yes, please."

"Okay, let's go." The two girls helped me get up and we made our way outside the club. "First we need you to know that you can trust us, alright? I'm Isa and this is Kelly. You are safe now, don't worry about it."

"I'm Belle, thank you so much for helping me!"

"We know. And you are welcome."

"What do you mean you know?" Now the other girl, Kelly, started laughing.

"Honey, you are the princess of Monaco. And also Charles couldn't stop talking about you all day."

"Wait, what? Why?"

"Bella!" Charles and the boys came out and he was now running towards me. Did he just call me Bella? No one has ever done that before. I loved it though. "Are you okay?" He hugged me which caught me off guard but it made me finally feel safe.

"I'm fine, idiot." I answer him buried into his neck, getting goosebumps by the smell of his cologne and feeling the warmth of his body.

"Oh wow, is this what I get?"

"I'm just kidding... Thank you, Charles." He finally lets me go and looks at the others.

"Guys, if you want you can go back in, I'm gonna drive her home."

"You don't need to, I'm gonna get a taxi."
He doesn't even acknowledge me and tells his friends to go ahead. Me and the girls get each others Instagrams. They hug me before they leave and now me and Charles are left alone.

"Come on." He lets his hand out for me to take since I am obviously way too drunk.

"No, I told you that I am going home alone. I don’t need you to look out for me all the time."

"Bella, you didn't listen to me the last time and look what happened. Don't ignore my advice again just because of your stubbornness."

"I am not stubb- " I couldn't even finish my sentence before running to the grass that was near us and throwing up. I felt like tears were trying to coming out. The reality of what actually happened finally hit me. Charles took my hand looking at me for a consent without saying anything so I nod and follow him to his car. He helps me get in and after a while everything goes black.