After last night

Belle's pov:

A sound of a door closing woke me up. I decided to check so I got up a little.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." It was Carlos. He was holding a big tray with plates full of food.

"It's okay, we should head out soon anyways. What's that?"

"Breakfast. I thought you would prefer to stay in after last night."

"I wasn't even that drunk..."

"Yea, sure."

"I remember everything, I swear!"

"Everything?" His smile became flirty and even bigger.

"Yes, Carlos... Everything."

"Good to know. Now eat so we can be at the paddock in time."

"Did you eat already?"

"Yea, I had breakfast with the boys. They are excited to meet you."

"Noo, you told them I'm coming?"

"I did but don't worry, I'm gonna be by your side all the time. Well except when I am driving. But you probably won't see them until the dinner after our race on Sunday."

The thought of meeting that many new people made me feel sick but I tried to not overthink it. Without success. After the first bite of my breakfast, I ran to the toilet. Carlos came after me and held my hair so it doesn't get dirty. After I was done I sit down on the floor for a second to collect myself. He was now rubbing my back, trying to calm me down. When I look up at him I see his eyes filled with guilt and worry.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." I gently put my hand on his jaw.

"I shouldn’t be the one who is being comforted right now."

"You seem like you are. For me this isn't new, you are the one who is dealing with it for the first time."

"I just shouldn’t have told the boys without asking you. I was so exited to introduce you to them that I- "

"Cariño... I'd love to meet them, I promise. You know I can't control my reactions when it comes to anxiety."

"What did you just call me?"

"I checked the meaning myself." I smile at him softly and kiss him on the cheek. Carlos helps me get up from the floor and we begin to get ready. I lost my appetite so he ate all the food. It was surprising how much he could eat in one morning.

We leave the hotel together and he makes sure to give attention to his fans. It was a very sweet view. I decide to get into his car and let him do his thing so that's what I do. Minutes later he comes in and we leave slowly because of all the people around us. When we arrive at the paddock, the same thing happens all over again but I don't mind it at all. I was even handing him things that fans were giving me through my window, for him to sign.

Now we are at the Ferrari garage where every single thing leaves me speachless. The coolest part were the VIP passes that I got. Of course I didn't miss on posting a few stories.

 Of course I didn't miss on posting a few stories