Fighting

Belle's pov:

Sara's eyes were wide open, her jaw on the floor. I had explained everything from last night to her including this morning with Charles.

"Sara, for fucks sake, say something!"

"Girl, what do you want me to say? I'm still comprehending."

"Do you want to come with me?"

"To Spain? Are you crazy? I'm literally trying to find myself a job right now, I can't just leave."

"It's only one weekendd!" By the look on her face it was obvious that she was on her way to agree. I just had to bring out the puppy eyes and beg. Which worked, of course.

"Ugh, fine. You wouldn't let me stay here anyways."

"True." I was finally satisfied and ready to start with my luggage. Sara went to do the same and as expected the whole house was already a mess. The only way we could communicate was by yelling to one another from our rooms.

"Sara!"

"Yea!"

"Have you seen my pills?"

"Uhm, no, I don't think so!"

Fuck. Fuck, fuck fuck. I guess I had left them at home. No fucking way I am going in there. At least not alone. I quickly unlock my phone and dial the number.

"Is everything alright, Bells?"

"Well, uhm... I kinda need to ask you for a favor."

"What is it, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just forgot something that I need for Spain at my house and as I told you, I don't want to go back there. Please, please can you come with me? They wouldn't dare to say a damn thing in front of you and I don't want to listen to them right now."

"Yea, of course. Are we talking about now?"

"If it's okay for you?"

"It is but I am not exactly alone. One friend is with me if that's not a problem?"

"No, no, the more people the better. It will distract my family from me. Thank you, Charles. Again."

"I think you should stop with that."

"No, thanks."

"We should erase the word thanks from your dictionary."

"Just come pick me up."

"Yes ma'am. I'll call you when I'm there."

"Good."

Ugh, I feel so bad for making him help me with all kinds of shit. But I guess this is what friends do? If we even consider each other like ones.

I told Sara that I am leaving and went outside to wait for Charles. I was way too nervous about coming home to just sit inside and look at my phone for a call from him. He pulled up in front of the house and I saw next to him the driver from last night looking back at me. I gotta say, he was so fine. As I was walking to the car, both doors opened up and they got out.

"Bella, this is Pierre. Pierre, Bella."

"Belle." I correct him.

"Uh, yes, right. Belle." I don't know why Charles was blushing but I was there for it.

"Pleasure to meet you officially, Pierre."

"The pleasure is all mine." He took my hand and kissed it on top just as Charles did at the Grand Prix. Are all F1 drivers like this? "I'm really sorry for everything that happened, it kinda began with me."