Shirtless

sexual content in this chapter!

Belle's pov:

"You don't need to try this hard, Sainz. Just pick one and let's go."

"From what I see, you didn't try any less either."

"Nope. I always look that great."

"Except for this morning."

"Fuck off." He was still digging through his suitcase when a black shirt popped up. "Wear the black one."

"Ahww, you wanna match?" This sentence once again won him a pillow in the face. "Fine, I'm wearing it, jesus."

"You know what, wear whatever you want. I'm going to be at the restaurant if you decide to show up."

"Someone is angry. Let's go then."

He is now heading to the door. Shirtless.

"What are you doing?"

"You said I can wear whatever I want."

"And you decided to wear... nothing?"

"You don't like my outfit?" I could feel his breath on my face. He was that close.

"I- uhm- " My mind was all over the place. He knew and loved that he was the reason for it.

"Yea, I thought so. But don't worry, I wouldn't go out of the room like that."

"Wouldn't be bad to keep it to yourself in the room too, you know? We don't even know each other."

"It's not my problem that you can't control yourself, cariño."

"What did you just call me?" A wide smirk wandered over his face which showed me that he had no intentions of answering me. I noticed just now that he actually put on the black shirt I told him to. He was holding the door open waiting for me.

"After you, Grimaldi."

We are now at the restaurant on our third glasses of wine. Alcohol has two sides for me. It either helps me relax and open up or it makes me anxious, depends on the people I am with. I guess Carlos was for the first case.

The night was going great, we got to know each other. I even told him about my whole family drama after he admitted that he had watched my terrible interview. It was the alcohol talking but I don't regret it. His reaction made me feel safe, he didn't judge me even for a moment. The only thing he did was to try and learn more about my anxiety. Then it was my turn to listen to him talking about his AHDH. It was good to know that we both have to deal with something like that. We just understood each other.
After that we continued to discuss many other subjects and found out that we had a lot in common. I guess that dinner was an amazing idea after all.

Charles' pov:

Arthur was out for the night. He was having a date with Sara. So now I am all alone in my room, watching a movie that I wasn't even paying attention to. My mind kept wondering if I was wrong to talk to Belle that way. I knew it was a bit too much but I really got tired of her keeping things from me. Especially when it comes to my friends. I made it clear that it wasn't my favourite thing to see her flirting with Pierre. Was she doing the same with Carlos behind my back?

My phone rang making me forget my thoughts and I've never been more thankful that it did.

"Hey mate, you wanna go to the gaming room on the first floor and play some billiard?" It was Pierre which was extremely creepy since I just mentioned him in my head.

"Thank god, mate. I'm bored as fuck."

"Meet you at the lobby, in front of the restaurant? I want to grab a sandwich or something."