The restaurant

Belle's pov:

"Carlos, what's going on?"

"Belle?" Is that-

"Isa?" This is one of the girls I exchanged socials with at the club when Matt got too high. "What are you doing here?"

"Lewis invited me."

"And he shouldn't have. Please leave, Isa." I thought they were friends? After all, they were together that night at the club.

"No, mi amor, we need to talk." His expression softened the second he heard that nickname.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" I had no idea what they were talking about and it was driving me crazy.

"Isa is my ex. Her being invited was a mistake."

"Doesn't seem like it."

"She's right. Don't pretend like you don't still love me."

"That's enough. Go home." Not taking a look back, Carlos grabs my arm and guides me inside the restaurant. "I'll explain everything at the hotel later."

"Do not even bother." I easily leave his grip and sit down next to Lando again. He seemed like the only one who cared about me having a great time tonight.

"You okay?" He put an arm around my shoulders and gave me a quick side hug.

"Yea... Just found another reason to get drunk tonight." I needed to escape reality even if it was only for a few hours. A blind person could see the way Carlos was looking at Isa. The way it hurt him so much to tell her to leave.

Charles' pov:

When she walked into the restaurant, you could easily see the pain in her eyes. I knew that something was wrong and I hated myself for making her talk to Carlos. Now the only goal that I have is to make it up to her by making sure that she is having fun at the club later.

We all decide that it's time to leave the restaurant and head outside to wait for our cars. I see that Belle is talking to Lando far away from us.

"Bells, you coming?" 

"Uhm, Lando is gonna drive me. Is that okay?"

"Yea, of course." He opens the car door for her and she gets in. "Keep her safe, mate." Lando gives me a little nod but it's enough for me to see that he knew I was serious.

It's only me, Carlos, and Annabelle in my car on the way to the club. I thought a lot about whether I should ask him what happened earlier but realized that it was not the time. I also didn't want Annabelle to listen to our personal stuff. Still, I couldn't let him ruin her night even more.

"Look, mate. I have no idea what happened at the restaurant but you need to stay away from her for the rest of the night, alright?"

"I didn't do anything, Charles..."

"I don't care. I'm just asking you to let her be. Please." The whole ride after that was silent. Annabelle didn't say a word which surprised me since she hadn't stopped talking all night long. God, how could she be so annoying? And how could I think that I could make Belle jealous? She was nothing compared to her.

We finally arrive and go inside. It was crowded so my chances of finding Belle here were zero. After we go to our VIP table and leave our stuff, I notice her sitting at the bar with Norris. I make my way towards them, being pushed by all the people around me. 

"Belle, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yea, what's up?" I give a quick glance at Lando who is still on the chair next to her.

"Alone." That's when he stands up and I take his seat. "Since when are you so close with Norris?"

"You jealous?"

"Just asking."

"Oh, yes, right. Why would you be jealous when you have Annabelle here with you."

"You jealous?"

"Fuck off." She stands up and starts walking into the big crowd. I stop her by grabbing her by the waist making her look me in the eyes. "What do you want, Charles..."

"To make sure that you are okay."

"I just wanna dance." Before even finishing her sentence, I was already in the middle of the club dancing.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hi, guys! I'm so sorry for not updating the story for a long time but I've been very busy with school lately. I have many ideas in my mind about where this story could go, so don't worry, we are not even close to the end of it. Honestly, I haven't chosen what Belle's ending will be so it's my time to ask... Who do you think she will have an endgame with ;)