Introduction!

A/N!!!!- ok so hey guys this is the first story i have like ever written, so before i start the actual story i want to say some things.

This story is gonna be all lowercase, every now and then some things might be capital but i dont feel like making the shit that needs to be capital, actually captial. also some things are definitely gonna be spelt wrong bc i type to fast to spell perfectly. 

there is gonna be mentions of alcohol and weed in this story. and if there is anything else it will be listed at the beginning of the chapter. and there might be some smut

For a little background on the character, so your name is cora which is short for coraline. nobody reallys calls you coraline except for your brother yumi. You and yumi have like always been close, as you are only a year apart. whoever yumi is friends with you are friends with, and whoever you are friends with yumi is friends with, with that being said you two basically have the same friends. you and yumi both move into the group chat house, your room is gonna be the theater room but you wont be in there much yk ;). sorry i think im pretty funny. there isnt gonna be any extra characters only the ones you know and love, the group chat, and obviously cora.

I think that is all for like background ig, idk but whatever. im prolly not gonna update this story regularly because ill probably get distracted by some other shit soooo yeah. im gonna put in a picture of what i feel like cora looks like, if you dont like it feel free to come up with your own version of cora, this is just what i think she looks like 

idk but i feel like cora looks like this so yeah!

anyways have fun reading the story, if i even finish it, and if you guys have any ideas feel free to suggest them in the comments!!