chapter 17

isaacs pov-

i was just trying to relax in the living room when cora came down again. she had her makeup done, her hair done, and she had a cute outfit on. god she looked gorgeous. hold up. me and cora hate eachother again. but does she actually hate me. and do i actually hate her.

i mean the stunt i pulled in the laundry room wasn't even planned. like not planned at all. the talk with her was planned but not the other thing. i just couldn't help myself she looked so good even when i was basically yelling at her.

i decided to leave the living room when cora was putting on a movie. i think leaving was the best option, cause i dont know what would've happened if i stayed, probably something that wasn't planned again. i got up from the couch pretty quickly and retreated into my room.

as soon as i got into my room i leaned up against my door. what the fuck am i doing. theres nothing more that i want right now than to just be in her presence. but i know i cant, it just isnt gonna go as planned. ill give it a day or two then ill try to be around her again.

coras pov-

i feel like isaac walking out of the living room was the last straw for me. i was starting to not hate him but that just flew out the window. i dont know why i even tried to look good for him, screw him. screw isaacwhy. 

i barely even watched my movie before i stormed upstairs back into my room and instantly started to take my makeup off. the makeup that i put on to impress him, i dont even need it. he sucks, men suck, gamer guys suck even more.

im independent, my mom has always told me i dont need a man. yumi always told me growing up that i dont ever need a boyfriend. probably because yumi didn't like any guy that i had liked, but whatever.

if isaac wants to even be friends with me again he is gonna have to come to me himself and fucking ask, im done with his games. im offically an isaac hater. and will stay one until im asked by him to not be one.

about an hour after i left the living room, i started to get really hungry, so i went back downstairs to grab something to eat. of course isaac was down there but i completely ignored him. as i should. the one time i looked at him i gave him the bitchiest look i ever gave anyone. he deserved it.

i hope he got the hint that i dont fucking like him at all not one bit. i made just a simple meal an took it back upstairs with me. i do have to say that i make some pretty good food. i should be a chef.

after i ate my food, grunk come into my room to ask if i wanted to watch a movie with him. of course i said yes and we picked out a random movie to watch on my projector. we cuddled up with a lot of blankets, not eachother.

the movie was actually pretty good, me and grunk had both enjoyed it. so we contiued to watch movies for literally the whole day. it was def a lazy day, but i could care less. me and grunk both fell asleep on my bed.

i dont remember what time we fell asleep but i knew it was really late. so this sleep of ours was very much needed. we ended up getting woken up by yelling downstairs. "bro what time is it?" i heard grunk said, since he got woken up too.

i picked up my phone and responded to grunk. "its 1:30" i said. "like in the morning?' grunk questioned. "no dumbass in the afternoon, we didn't sleep that long." i said while laughing. "im going downstairs to check whats happening and to make sure the house isnt gonna come crashing down." i said to grunk cause he was still waking himself up since he wasnt fully up.

i went downstairs to see everyone laughing, wrestling, and playing basketball. i was looking a little crusty, i had bedhead and oversized clothes on. "well goodmorning to you cora" nick said, the other guys started laughing after that, it really wasnt that funny.

"goodmoring, what are you guys doing?" i said to nick, cause he was the only one still paying attention. "we were getting ready to go film a vlog, i dont know where we are going yet though." he responded to me. "oh ok do you know who is all going?" i asked

"well basically everyone was going and i was gonna ask you and grunk if you guys woke up in time, grunk will probably say yes, is he up?" nick said to me. everyone is gonna be there, so isaac will be there. ill stay home. "yeah grunk is up, he was just getting himself together. but i think ill stay home im jus still so tired." i said, hoping he believed that i was tired.

"oh yeah thats fine, im just gonna go ask grunk in a second." he said. "ok sounds great!" i said. "hey guys everyone is going but cora, and im going to ask grunk right now." he announced to all the guys. they all responded with a mix of ok's and alright's.

i went upstairs behind nick so i can get ready. i waited till nick and grunk had left my room so i could get changed and start my makeup. i put on these baggy, black, ripped jeans and a simple white crop top with a black zip up, that had like a skeleton rib cage outlined on it.

i thought it was a cute but simple outfit, those were the kind of outfits i lived for. i only brushed my hair so i could keep it semi wavy. i did wet it a tad bit so it wouldn't be so poofy. for makeup i just put on some concealer, blush, a little bit of bronzer, highlighter, and of course mascara.

i just sat around in bed when i heard a knock on my door. nick popped his head in and said "oh hey, isaac isnt coming anymore, just letting you know so you know there is someone else in the house now." sweet, isaac wont be there. thank the heavens. my outfit was cute, my makeup was good, it was a good lash day. im going with the boys, got to avoid isaac, and i look so good.

"you know what, after getting ready im not that tired anymore, ill come with you guys." i said all cheery. "ok great! ill let isaac know, everyone is in the cars so you can go get in a car and we will leave in about five minutes." he said before he left my room.

a/n- sorry it took so long to produce a chapter, my computer was bugging and i was at the beach.

and yes ik this plot has changed so much, but i like to keep you on your toes. and im trying to make this a 'he fell first and fell harder' book but its just a little difficult so its a whole rollercoaster. dont hate me luv you smmmm

have a great day!!