chapter 1

a/n- i dont feel like coming up with chapter names so they are just getting numbered.

coras pov

you hear your alarm go off at roughly at 8:30 am, tired as hell you turned it off and went back to sleep not realizing that you had to be up early so you and yumi could pack all of your stuff to move to the groupchat house. about thirty minutes into you sleeping, after you turned off your alarm, yumi come bursting in your room yelling "cora get our ass up we need to pack, get off your ass!" you say back groggily "ok bitch relax im getting there" as you say that yumi exits your room and you get your self up out of bed while trying to wake yourself up. after you wake up a little bit you grab a towel and some clothes that you didnt already have in a suitcase, so you could take a shower to wake you up even more. you and yumi actually shared a bathroom so you had to make sure that you locked the door so yumi wouldn't burst in. you started the shower and made that the water was piping hot bc you cant shower in cold water, showering in cold water is for weird people.

as you were in the shower yumi knocked on the door and let you know that he was leaving to pick nick, tanner, and larry up from the airport. the rest of your shower you were just thinking about how nervous you were to meet them, you had always gotten along with the guys no matter what and sure, you were so excited to see them but still nervous as anyone would be. but when i say all of us got along, i dont really mean it. me and isaac always just fought, we always were bickering and just never got along, but we didnt want to make it to big of a problem cause all of our bestfriends were bestfriends with us. mine and isaacs mini feud that has been happening has been making me really nervous to move into the house but im gonna try  my best to ignore it so no problems will be caused.

once i got out of the shower i used my in the stars lotion from bath and body works because i love it so fucking much, its not my favorite scent but its def one of my favorites. me and yumi only lived about 20 minutes from the airport so i knew it wouldnt be long before i got the 'im omw back' text from yumi. i got dressed and but on the most basic white outfit ever since those were the only clothes i had at the moment, and sure enough my brother texted me letting me know they are coming back from the airport. now this really got me nervous, i brushed my teeth like 3 times and put perfume and deodorant on because i was absolutely terrified of smelling, its one of my worst fears.

when the boys come back they swarmed me with hugs, i didn't even get a chance to look at their faces when i opened the door. i guess they were just very excited to see me, of course i hugged them back, and things weren't as awkward as i thought they would be. i was just so comfortable around them, it felt like they were my brothers, i mean one of them is my literal brother but whatever. we ended up just chilling around on the couch for a while, we were watching sponge bob because yumi thinks its the best show ever. i mean its not a bad show, they boys like it, and i also kind of like it, it just gets annoying after awhile.

me and the boys then went upstairs, nick was helping yumi pack his shit, and i had tanner and larry help me pack my shit because i had no clue how to pack my setup at all. i started to pack the rest of my skincare and makeup products when larry came up to me "hey cora do you have a speaker? packing is boring and i think music would make it less boring" i silently agreed that this packing shit is boring and i told him "yeah i have a speaker it should be on my desk, but you might have to ask tanner bc hes packing up my desk." larry said ok and then he walked to tanner to go get the speaker, while he was walking away i yelled "larry if you play any shit music i stg i will throw the speaker out of the window" i heard larry and tanner giggle which made me happy cause the last thing i want to be is unfunny. i heard larry connect to the speaker and he started to play some frank ocean. i was so happy that larry played frank ocean cause he is on of my favorite artist, there is just something about his music that i love.

after i had finished packing up my skincare and all of my makeup it hit me how much i actually have, i should probably go through it and throw some away when we get the the group house, but for now im going to ignore it. if you couldn't tell by now i like to ignore my problems till they blow up in my face, but we are also gonna ignore that problem cause i dont care. i went back to where tanner was packing my setup, larry was laying on my mattress even though he was supposed to be helping tanner. i layed down next to larry because i didnt want to help tanner either, i know thats shitty but i he seems to be doing fine so ok. i heard larry giggling at his phone, he turned to phone to me and showed me this vine from like 2014, it wasn't even one of the funny ones but it was cringy that it was funny. i ended up giggling a little bit but once larry and me looked at each other giggling we were done for, we burst out laughing till the point that our stomach hurt. tanner turned around from my desk and said "what are you doofus's laughing at?" larry turned his phone to show tanner the vine, tanner ended up lying next to us on the bed also dying of laughter. i guess that yumi and nick heard us cause they came into the room and asked what we were laughing about, once again larry had turned his phone around to show the vine, yumi and nick didnt find it very funny and they walked out of my room shaking their heads and calling us dumbasses.

eventually we had finished packing and had went downstairs to rest, by the time we finished it was already dark so we decided to watch some tv. of course larry wanted sponge bob and we all said no, after we all said no larry got a mini nerf gun and held it to his chin saying "sponge bob now. sponge. bob. now." yumi then grabbed the remote to put on sponge bob, but the boys had to make sure that yumi didn't put on the sponge bob movie cause the movie is straight up ass. we watched a little bit of sponge bob them me, larry, and tanner all called it a night a went to bed. larry and tanner slept on the couch and of course i slept in my room, on my mattress with no sheets, one pillow, and one blanket. before we had went to bed nick and yumi had headed out so they could grab a uhaul to put all of our boxes in. we were so not excited for the drive back to texas.

                                                                                   time skip

we were bringing my and yumi's boxes downstairs so we can load it into the uhaul, i carried the lightest boxes and left the heavy lifting to the boys cause im honestly just to lazy to do it myself. we packed all the boxes into the uhaul and some shit into yumi's backseat, but leaving some room for larry to sit in comfortably. once everything was packed into the car we grabbed some snacks, phone chargers, and our headphones. i also brought a blanket and a little pillow cause if anybody thinks im gonna be awake for most of the ride, they are crazy. we started our journey to austin texas, and i couldn't be any more excited, but me and isaac basically hating eachother crept into my mind, and i couldn't stop thinking about how it could ruin things, i need to stop overthinking, its a bad quality of mine but guess what, im going to ignore it!!! i ended up falling asleep to get the thoughts out of my head. im honestly expecting to sleep the whole ride cause i can take some nice long naps so im hoping that i can do it right now. i had very much assumed right and larry had shaken me awake from the backseat, he said to me "hey wake up, we are about like ten to five mintues away from the house, so if you want to wake up a little then wake up." i thanked him in the least bitchy way i could, cause im not the nicest when i wake up from any slumber. we slowly pulled into the driveway and my nerves all came back. the house looked so nice from the outside im actually like speechless, i cant wait to live in this house. i got out of the car quickly but also slowly at the same time, my excitement and my anxiety kind of combined into one thing and it was super weird.

i walked up to the front door and nick told me to knock so isaac could open the door, it didnt register to me that i was the one knocking on the door and isaac would be the one opening it. the two enemies come face to face right away. i mindlessly knocked on the door excitedly and sure enough i saw mr isaacwhy himself, the isaac thats always so mean, who doesn't hesitate to make fun of me, the isaac that i absolutely hate.

a/n- omg first chapter done, this honestly might be kind of shit but im not sure so lmk if its good or not, but im so excited for the rest of this book

have a good day!!!