chapter 2

as soon as isaac opened the door we made eye contact, it wasn't the good eye contact. i swear i could see the hate just bubbling behind his eyes, it wasn't a pretty sight. isaac said hi to everyone except for me, he seemed so happy to see my brother but the only time he had acknowledged me was when we made eye contact, that was it.

i was already pissed just from that tiny interaction, so i just waited till i was showed to my room. my room is the theater room that they had, the room seemed spacious and i definitely wanted to keep the giant projector screen cause i already have plans to watch scary movies on that.

im my head i was already planning exactly how i wanted my room. even though I'm probably gonna randomly rearrange my room at 2 am, i was just excited to put everything in my room. nick and tanner had helped me carry my boxes up into my room while isaac just stood there, that just made me blood boil.

i planned on having a little talk with isaac once everyone went to bed cause i knew that both of us have the most shitty sleep schedules ever. we just need to move past the hatred and try and be friends, but if he doesn't want to then i have no problem being a bitch to him, at all.

i started unpacking my shit when i heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. my door wasnt fully shut but i heard it open up a little bit, "do you need help" i assumed it was isaac because it was said so blankly, i then heard "its isaac, can you answer my damn question" ok so i was right its isaac, i wasnt sure if i should say yes or not but i was really struggling to put my desk together so i decided to say yes. "um yeah i need help putting my desk together"

isaac opened my door, he had one the classic white wife beater and some sweatpants. i think that this would be the perfect time to have that talk with isaac that i was planning to do later. "I think we should talk" was all i could say before isaac started to shake his head and say "listen coraline" hold up nobody every calls me coraline except for my brother, this is weird. "we dont need to talk about anything actually, im only up here because nick told me to help with something and not be a dick, so no talking is needed" well damn isaac, i didn't expect that but ok.

"so where is your desk?" isaac asked as he scanned my room, "oh it thought that there was no talking needed isaac?" i said clearly pissed from earlier. "coraline just show me what i need to do, i want to get this done and over with." again with calling me coraline, i dont like it one bit. i pointed to him the box that my desk was in and asked if he needed help. "do i look like someone that wants your help" isaac said, god could he be any more of a douche? like seriously, its a problem.

i just ignored his question and went downstairs, cause i knew if i didnt go downstairs at that moment then i would've exploded and said some things that shouldn't be said. since i was so angry i started to tear up, i hate the fact that i cry when i angry, i feel like it makes me look like a baby.

i tried to keep the tears in but i just failed, but i wiped them away as soon as they came out. i decided to get something to eat so i can get my mind off of it. there is literally no food in this house, i mean its expected it since the boys dont know how to go grocery shopping.

i decided to make some pancakes since they were pretty simple. i got all the ingredients that i needed and started to make the batter. i made as much batter as i could so the boys could eat some. before i was even finished making them, i heard tanner, larry, and nick all come into the kitchen. nick sat down on the couch like a normally person, but tanner and larry came up to either side of me and just hoovered over me while i cooked.

they literally stood there until i was finished, and once i finished they immediately grabbed plates and took some pancakes. nick came over about a minute later and grabbed like two pancakes, eventually yumi came down, grabbed some pancakes, and went back upstairs. im assuming that he was working on his room. isaac came down about five minutes later, he walked past me to grab some of the pancakes and rolled his eyes.

could he be any more of a child? he needs to calm the fuck down like asap. i dont care if he doesn't want to talk to me i will have that talk with him tonight.

we all ended up just chilling on the couch for the rest of the day, yumi's room was basically set up, but so far all i had was my desk, an air mattress, and a hell of a lot of boxes. ill finish it later, maybe. 

nick asked us what we wanted to watch, we all decided to watch one piece. i've never really watched anime before but it seemed good so i stayed and watch it with the boys. after a few hours the boys went to bed one by one until it was just me and isaac, how wonderful. isaac didn't even notice it was just me and him cause he was so focused on his phone, but once he realized his eyes widened and he got up to leave "night" was all he said, hey atleast he actually said something, its a start.

before he could enter his room i quietly yelled "isaac we actually need to talk." he scoffe and responded with "like i said earlier, no we dont" is he really that immature that he cant even talk about the obvious problem? "isaac im serious, our little feud can get in the way of our friendships with the guys." he gave in and came back into the living room, i sat down on the couch so we could talk and he sat on the completely opposite side of the couch.

"i know that we dont like eachother very much isaac but we need to atleast try and be friends, cause the last thing i want is for us to tear this house apart." i said it like i meant it, that cause i actually did mean it. i will not be the cause of the fall of the groupchat. isaac started to say something, i not really sure what he was saying cause his arms looked so tones, his jawline looked so defined.

holdup, he is like my enemy what the hell. i think he realized i was staring and he said "cora are you ok?" i quickly shook out of my little trance and i realized he didnt call me coraline, and he asked if i was ok. we are definitely getting somewhere with our friendship. i responded "yeah im just tired, sorry" he kinda laughed a little bit "did you hear anything i said?" my face turned red "um no, can you repeat it?" i swear he rolled his eyes but its kinda dark so im not that sure.

"all i basically said was that we can try and be friends because i dont want it to break us up either, i think that being rude to you was just easier than being nice. i know that sounds weird but i just didn't know how to become friends with you." isaac said kinda softly. hold up wait, so isaac never actually hated me? i didn't know that, i feel bad for being rude to him now.

"isaac im sorry for being rude to you, i just didnt know how to respond to you when you were rude and everything." isaac didn't say anything but nod. i honestly cant tell if i hate him anymore, but i cant stop thinking about why i zoned out earlier.

a/n- omg guys i dont know how long i can keep up with this hating eachother thing, i just want to jump right into them and everything, but sadly i cant. we need some building up to it yk?

and sorry if the dialouge is bad im not that good at it

have a great day!!