chapter 3

me and isaac ended up going to bed right after our little "talk".  the talk went better than i thought it would to be honest, but i feel like nothing is gonna change.

i honestly tried to fall asleep but i just couldn't, my mind just kept racing about the most stupid shit ever. so i ended up unpacking some more of my boxes, most of the stuff inside my boxes just ended up on my floor cause i had no where to put the stuff yet.

it was around 3 in the morning when i finished unboxing the stuff i wanted to unbox, it was roughly like half of my boxes that ended up unpacked. i knew i wasn't planning to fall asleep any time soon, so i made the decision to go a get a little snack to hold me over until the next morning. 

when i was walking down the stairs i saw that the fridge light on and someone in the fridge. i thought everyone was sleeping, i guess not. when i got into the kitchen i was disappointed to see that it was isaac was the one in the kitchen. i was hoping to see someone else but i guess isaac is fine, as long as i dont have to talk to him anymore tonight.

when isaac noticed i was down there we made the most uncomfy eye contact i ever made with anybody. "i thought you were sleeping coraline" isaac said, of course in that bitchy tone again. and what a surprise he said coraline again. "first of all isaac, my name is cora. second of all hop off of my dick." i responded. there is no way in hell i was going to be nice to him after he did that, ill pass.

"yeah, whatever. you should sleep, a little girl like you needs some sleep." holy shit, no way that isaac, mr isaacwhy, had just said that to me. i had never wanted to punch anymore square in the face as much as i do in this moment. "fuck you isaacwhy" is all i said before i grabbed a poptart and a water bottle and went back into my room.

i was done with his bullshit, we literally just had a talk about this and he completely ignored it. whatever. i looked through some of my unboxed boxes before i found my melatonin gummies. i took about five gummies, is that a bad idea, maybe, do i care? not one bit.

i woke up at 1pm to yelling downstairs, i went to check it out and i saw my brother, tanner, nick, and isaac all playing with a basketball hoop in the living room. thats weird we didn't have one last night. since larry was downstairs i assumed he was in his room.

i knocked on his door and i heard a little "come in" from larry so i opened his door and saw him sitting at his desk. "are you streaming?" i asked him "no im just fucking around on some games, why whatsup?" he had responded to me. "oh nothing im just bored and im too tired to go downstairs with the guys, when did we get that basketball hoop?" larry kinda giggled to himself after i said that, "me and nick stole it today."

"wait, you stole a basketball hoop?" i said in disbelief, "yes and no, it was for a video that we 'stole' stuff in, but we didn't actually steal it." larry said. "oh ok makes sense, kinda" i said as i laughed to myself. 

im tired of just dealing with my isaac problem by myself, and i fully believe that i can tell larry anything and he wont judge me, so im gonna vent to him about isaac. i need to get it out of my head somehow. "hey larry, can i tell you something?" i asked. "yeah of course cora you can tell me anything." larry said as he came over and sat on the bed next to me.

"so me and isaac have never really gotten along, idk if anybody has seen it but no matter what happens me and isaac hate eachother. and im just hoping that if me and isaac continue to hate eachother that it wont break the group up, and if i does im so sorry, so extremely sorry." i said kinda tearing up because i got mad when i was telling larry, something about isaac boils my blood.

"cora im so sorry, i kinda figured you guys agrued sometimes, because i have seen it before, but i didn't know it was bad." larry said kinda sympathetic. "is there anything you want me to do to help?" he continued. "no you dont have to do anything, im gonna try to fix it myself. i just needed to tell someone so i could get it out of my head, but thanks for the help and stuff." i said while hugging him and then leaving to go back to my room.