chapter 12

once i went upstairs and got into non wet and warm clothes i immediately got bundled up in my bed with like fifteen blankets, even though i knew i was gonna be sweating in about five minutes. i started thinking a little bit about what happened in isaacs room.

i thought about the hug, how his hands rested on my waist so gently, how his hand had easily found mine. but then again during the truth or dare, he was dared to take five shots by nick. so he could've been drunk and thats why all that happened.

i know isaac is a huge flirt when he is drunk, i've seen it at a party that i went to with the boys before i had even moved in, i was just visiting. but he wasn't drunk when we were in the pantry and all that happened. but that was all an accident we just reached for the same flavor.

i think im gonna sum it all up to the fact that isaac was drunk. drunk isaac = flirty isaac. thats why all that went down. yeah. im gonna go with that.

i went to bed so i could get these thoughts out of my damn head. i swear my mind is always like rushing when im trying to get to sleep. like shut up. i checked the time before i went to bed so i could know how late it was. it was 4 am.

i knew i would sleep all day if i didn't set an alarm so i set and alarm for 12. 

i woke up to my annoying ass alarm. it was right on time, 12. i loved it and hated it at the same time. cause i was glad i didn't sleep all day but i also want to sleep all day. and i need to make sure that i dont nap. cause last time i did i always ended up with isaac.

i knew me and isaac had made a pact to become friends and shit but we have been together alot recently, and the pantry happened, and his bedroom happened. i don't know whats happening but i think im just gonna distance myself from him.

yes i distance myself from people alot. espically when i feel off or if i dont what i feel. and in this case i have no clue what i feel. do i still hate isaac? or do i actually want to be friends with him? i dont know but what i do know is that this is all too much.

i got up and didn't even brush my hair. i didn't even change out of the oversized hoodie and the sweatpants i was wearing. i basically just looked like a mess. i walk downstairs and isaac is there. i have to stick to what i said before i left my room.

as i get downstairs i started to walk to get something with caffeine. "goodmorning sunshine" isaac said. "mornin" was all i said while i was looking through the kitchen. "you still seem a little tired." he said, sounding a little less happy than before.

"ya i am tired. i kinda just woke up." i replied. "oh" was all he said. i ended up getting some gamersupps then going back into my room. when i got back into my room i practically chugged my gamersupps.

i grabbed my hair brush and tried to tame my hair, it worked a little bit but i decided to resort to my straightener. my hair straightener is my most favorite thing ever. yes i use it too much and my hair is gonna fry off soon, atleast my hair is nice and straight after i use it.

i started to straighten my hair and listen to some music. i listened to some alex g because i was in kinda a sad mood, why? i dont know but im just gonna vibe with it cause sometimes i like being sad.

after i finished my hair i started on my makeup, i wanted to feel pretty so i did my normal makeup cause i know that it will turn out good. i started my makeup and everything was going good. then i got to my lashes and i prayed that i would have a good lash day

after i finished my mascara i was so happy that my lashes looked good cause i didn't want to deal with having bad lashes. i set my face with the some setting spray even though i wasnt going anywhere. i didn't change my clothes though cause they were comfy, so i still kinda looked like a hobo.

i was kinda hungry so i went to the kitchen. isaac was still down there. how long was he gonna be down there? i just wanted to be alone today. i looked in the pantry cause i didn't know what i wanted. i settled on a mac and cheese cup thing.

i filled it up with water and put it in the microwave then i went to sit on the couch. the whole time ive been here isaac hasn't said a word to me, just looked at me. thank god i didn't want to speak to him. 

when the microwave went off i went to go get up to get up. "ill get it" isaac said. "um i got it" i responded. "oh ok sorry" he said. "mhm" was all i said after that. i successfully avoided a conversation with him. i took my mac and cheese upstairs with me so i could stay by myself.

i sat in my room with basically no lights on, the only light was my pc. i sat on my bed with my laptop and pulled up youtube to watch while i was eating, i couldn't find a video so i just clicked a random one on my feed. 

i didn't realize it was isaacs till i heard his voice, that sweet, kind voice. his laugh just warmed my heart everytime i heard it. even though i couldn't see his face i was just imagining what his face looked like during this recording, what his smile looked like, what his almost always messy hair looked like. 

i heard a knock on my door. "hey coraline can i come in?" someone said. i couldn't tell exactly who it was but then i realized they said coraline, its my brother duh. "what is it?" i asked. "i just wanted to check up on you i haven't seen you all day" he said.

"im fine yumi i just want to be alone today yk?" i said. "i understand, bye" he said. "bye love you so much" i responded to him. i liked that he cared for me, i wouldn't know what to do if i had a brother that didn't care for me.

i was kinda zoned out staring at my wall until i heard isaacs voice coming from my computer again. another of his videos just started played. once again i started thinking about that sweet sweet voice. no coraline, no. 

we need to stay away from isaac. isaac =  bad. we cant do it. distance is the best option. i need to get him out of my head i cant be thinking about him. i got up and went to my pc to play some roblox. i continued to played roblox for hours to get him out of my head.

a/n- another chapter done woohoo

on another note i hate men, like deeply hate men. I HATE MEN. god they piss me off sm but i love them

have a good day!!!!