chapter 4

after that argument with me and isaac all the boys came home from the gym. the rest of the day we were just hanging out. me and isaac had tried to avoid eachother as best as we could but it was difficult, because we live in the same house obviously.

i had ended up with nick in the living room watching movies because nick said he had wanted to finish the conjuring movie, i was so excited that there was actually someone who wanted to finish them with me. nick made some popcorn and got some other snacks while i ran up into my room to grab some blankets and a few pillows.

after we had settled on the couch with all the blankets and snacks i had turned on the third and last conjuring movie. nick was already scared and the movie barely begun, i was basically just picking on nick for being scared until a jump scare scared the shit out of me. nick had started to pick on me now that i got scared shitless. lets just say i might've screamed at little, or a lot, when i got jump scared, but i texted the boys that we were watching a movie and not to worry if there is any screaming. i texted everyone but isaac cause im not about to contact him.

isaac came out of his room to check what was going on since he heard my scream. he didn't simply just walked out, he basically ran out of his room. so this man does care for me atleast a little, well that must suck because hes on my bad side now. i could give less than a fuck about him anymore. 

his face was filled with pure worry when he came out of his room, i almost felt bad. but i cant feel bad for him, not anymore. i have to block him out for now, till he can change his attitude. he came and sat on the couch with me and nick to finish the movie. i made sure he sat by nick and not by me, the last thing i want was him next to me.

by the time isaac had came and sat with us the movie was halfway over. once the movie was finished none of us felt like going back to bed so we went through netflix till we found a good enough movie to watch, half of the movies seemed like they were ass so it took a good 15 minutes to find a good movie.

we ended up watching about three more movies till we realize the sun is coming up and we all kinda were contemplating whether to go to bed or not but we decided fuck it and watched some more movies, because yolo.

we had stopped watching movies at around 8:45 in the morning, we knew we would sleep all day but we didnt care cause we didnt have any plans for the day except for maybe going out to dinner, but we would probably be awake by then.

the whole time we were cleaning up from the watching the movies i made sure i was cleaning up dishes in the kitchen when isaac was in the living room, or that i was in the living room when isaac was in the kitchen. just trying to steer clear or isaac for a little bit, cause we both need to try and become friends but i know how it turned out last time, it wasnt very good. but maybe if we wait a little then try again we could atleast be able to get along.

i ended up going to bed at around 10 am because i finished setting up my pc, and i made sure everything was just how i liked it. after everything on my desk was organized and perfect i finally decided to go to bed, i didnt want to sleep the entire day so i set an alarm for 4:30.

i heard my alarm go of at 4:30 just like i how set it to be. i got up and had a very bad urge to use the bathroom, so i had rushed to bathroom and done my business. when i was done and i was washing my hands i had looked in the mirror and my hair looked like i had just climbed mount Everest. 

something had desperating needed to be done about this hair so i dug through my makeup, skincare, and hair care box that i didn't unpack yet until i found my hair straightener and my heat protectant, i went to my mirror and plugged my straightner in a set it to 400 degrees and started to put my hair into different parts. 

after i was done straightening my hair i did a little bit of makeup that consisted of, concealer, mascara, and a little bit of blush. put on a pair of sweatpants and a simple black crop top and headed downstairs to get some food. 

i didn't want to eat anything too big because we were going out to dinner at 6:30, so i made some chef boyardee beefaroni, when it was done cooking in the microwave i got it out and let it cool for a minutes while i made some gamersupps. use code group for 10% off. i used the lemonade flavor because its my favorite. i brought my chef boyardee upstairs and ate it while i had picked out an outfit for dinner tonight.

a/n- another post for today!! woah my brain hurts now

sorry this chapter is so short with barely anything in it, i just needed a filler chapter for now so i can do my next few chapters.

have a good day!