Chapter 24

I followed isaac upstairs. the whole time i was following him my mind kept racing about what was gonna happen next. he is drunk and im drunk the results can vary from doing something insanely stupid to doing something inappropriate, lets just say im fine with both.

isaac had stopped in front of door, we both don't know what's behind the door but im hoping its not another closet. he didn't open the door right away, he just turned around and looked at me with a questioning look. not a kind of questioning look that was him debating if he wanted this, but it was a look to see if i wanted it.

i gave him a little smile and he turned around to open the door. he grabbed the handle but didn't open the door right away. i saw him take a deep breath before he opened the door. i quickly followed him inside eager to see where this would lead.

isaac wasted no time pushing me up against the door and connecting our lips together. he lifted me up slightly so i took the opportunity to wrap my legs around his waist, so the only thing holding me up was my back pressed against the door and isaac.

isaacs hands had rested at my waist while my hands were in his hair. the kiss was getting deeper and deeper each second. one of isaacs hands had traveled up the where the zipper of my dress was. while he was unzipping my dress he had started walking over to the bed in the room.

i dont know whos bed this is but i hope they dont mind cause im not stopping this. isaac seemed eager to get me out of this dress, he got me undressed in a record time. he had gently placed me on the bed and just stared at me. admiring me.

i liked the way he looked at me. it made me feel safe, but in this moment it made me feel many other things.

my heart was racing as he hovered over me with the same stare that he had before. he slowly leaned in. he started kissing me slowly, but it didnt stay slow for long. his hands trailed all over my body, touching everything he could.

but the door started moving. i was sure isaac locked the door so i tried to keep kissing him. but then thats when i heard pounding on the door, someone wanted in. we were both confused and frustrated. 

the door opened and it was a random drunk girl. of course it was. isaac is visibly pissed, as i am. we were so close to you know.

the girl just sat there in the door and stared for two seconds and then left. isaac handed me my dress. why couldn't we keep going? i mean shit i already have my clothes off theres no point in stopping. 

"why you just staring at me, get dressed so we can go." isaac said. i didn't respond i just shook my head and slipped my dress back on. i couldn't get the zipper but there was so much awkward tension in the room that i didn't bother to ask isaac.

we didn't say a single word to eachother as we left the room and went to the front door. we got outside and our uber was already there, which is honestly surprising that they are here that quick.

the whole ride home was just so awkward, no one spoke, and no looks were exchanged. we just sat there in awkwardness. my stomach still had butterflies from earlier, they didn't seem to go away.

it wasn't long before we got home, isaac thanked the uber and got out of the car. and god did he look good while doing it. when we got to the front door we just stood there, no one reached for their keys or anything we just stood there looking at the floor.

"so" was the only thing i could say. "so what?" he said quietly. "are we gonna talk about it?" i asked. "i dont know cora, i dont know." he said as he reached for his keys and opened the door.

he let me go in first and then he shut the door behind him. i turned around and looked at him, "just go to bed coraline." he said kind of harshly.

ouch.

So that was a chapter guys! so so sorry for how long it took me to update the book ive been going through it but im good. and so so sorry for how short this is im just trying to get something out. i had to redo this whole chapter cause it was supposed to come out months ago.

have a great day!