chapter 13

i have played roblox for way too long, i have a headache from staring at my computer screen. it was really late but i didn't care, i just wanted to get a shower. and thats exactly what i was gonna do, if i wake anyone up they can suck it up cause i dont care.

i exited my room to go to the bathroom, i took a peak downstairs to see if anyone was down there. isaac wasn't down there this time, finally. but nick and tanner were, i let them know i was getting a shower and then started my way to the bathroom.

when i got into the bathroom i set my speaker up and locked the door so no one would come in. i turned the water on and let it heat up while i put my hair in a bun, but not too tight of a bun cause i still wanted my hair to straight. 

i got in the shower and started to grab my body wash from bath and body works. i really wanted and needed an everything shower but i dont want to wash my hair, so im jus gonna do an everything shower minus washing my hair. after i washed my body i had grabbed my shaving oil and put it on my legs. 

as much as i love having a natural leg warmer, i feel like a wild bear so i desperately need to shave my legs. when i was done shaving my legs and done with everything else i just stood there and stared at the shower wall while watching the shower and im assuming the whole bathroom fill up with steam.

my mind just wondered into different areas like about how close me and my brother are, moving into this house and other stuff like that. but for some fucking reason my thoughts had trailed to isaac again.

what if i had never moved into this house and just let yumi move in?

what if i had never had that late night talk with isaac?

are me and isaac just better of as enemies?

isaacs pov-

what is coras problem? she has been so rude for no reason, me and her agreed to be friends. yeah friends. but if she wants to play this little game ill play it too.

i was still up and i knew cora was too cause when i went into the living room nick had told me she was in the shower. why did he tell me that, im not sure, but whatever. i was just chilling with nick and tanner when i heard cora leave the bathroom and go back into her room

about five minutes later she walked down the stairs in a different pair of a sweatpants and a different oversized hoodie. she looks homeless. she didn't move her face away from her phone until she got onto the couch, then she looked up. her face dropped when she saw me.

she shook if off when nick started talking to her cause her hair was so dry for just coming out of the shower. i had no clue what she had responded with cause frankly i didn't care. i was scrolling through my phone just going on random apps, when i found my dating apps.

wow, i haven't used those in a while. i think im gonna check them out. i was scrolling through the girls but i couldn't find one that seemed interesting, until i did. me and her had matched right away. how perfect. we traded numbers almost instantly too.

i knew it was very late so i just went to my room with even saying goodnight to anyone cause i just wanted to talk to her. by her pictures she was a tan brunette that had brown eyes. she was about 5'5 not too short, so it seems good so far. and she also live in austin.

we started talking more over messages and it was fairly quick when we decided to go on a little date. it wasnt much just going shopping at the mall cause we both didn't want a restaurant or something like that, i made sure she was aware that i dont show my face in public so i might be wearing my mask and sunglasses.

she was totally ok with me not showing my face, as long as i was happy. that was sweet. we planned to go to the mall at around 12:30, and i told her i could pick her up around 12 so we could go there together. so i had about five hours to sleep so i needed to go to bed right away.

i woke up to my alarm that i had set for 11:45 so i could get ready. i didn't need long to get ready cause i just threw a wife beater and some shorts on, fixed my hair a little, then left. i didn't tell anyone where i was going cause they would try and come with so when i left i just texted nick that im going shopping by myself. all he said was ok.

she lived in a tiny little apartment complex, it was kinda cute. oh yeah i forgot to mention earlier but her name is emmy. its short for emory, i think thats also kinda cute. i texted her that i was here and she came out in a simple crop top and jeans, she looked good. 

when she got in the car nothing seemed awkward. our conversations just happened so naturally, it was nice. i asked her if she had like taylor swift, her face had lit up. she said she loved taylor swift, so i played a taylor swift playlist. a playlist that cora had shared with me after our dunkin run.

when we got to the mall i was amazed, i had never been to this mall before but it was huge. she didn't seem shocked so i assumed she had been here before, she just seemed excited. we walked into the mall hand in hand, it just felt so natural. 

we walked around for a little before she had wanted to go to bath and body works, dont get me wrong that store has some nice scents and stuff, but as soon as you walk in there its like an instant headache with all the smells.

but she seemed so excited about it so i went with her. when we got in she immediately went to the perfumes and lotions, specifically the scent 'in the stars'. oh great. she grabbed a in the stars perfume and continued to look around.

while looking around she told me that in the stars was her favorite scent and she had a whole collection of the perfumes, lotion, body wash, basically everything in that scent. are you fucking kidding me.

after bath and body works she seemed satisfied, she didn't really want to go to any other stores. i did end up paying for her perfumes because i wanted to be a gentlemen. me and emmy had went to target so i could pick up some more wife beaters, cause i cant just keep wearing the same ones.

we left the mall shortly after i got my wife beaters. she didn't want to go back to her apartment and i wanted to spend some more time with her so i took her back to the house. heres the problem, i knew everyone was home so i had to get her in without anybody seeing. but i couldn't let her know i was sneaking her in because i didn't want her to think i was embarresed of her.

so when we got to the front door i kinda just prayed that no one was in the living room or kitchen. i didnt see anyone when i opened the door so thats a good start. i started walking to my room while me and her were cracking jokes, smiling, laughing, and holding hands. when i got about half way into the house i saw cora in the kitchen.

cora turned around and her face had dropped so quickly. she looked pissed. good she can stay pissed, she wanted to be a dick, i ignored her last night for a reason. she had stormed upstairs leaving her food on the counter.

me and emmy made it into my room and we just talked. we were both sitting on my bed talking about the most random things ever. she said she had wanted to watch me play a game so i turned on my pc and starting playing a random game. i kept dying but she thought it was funny cause she just laughed harder and harder each time. 

we were laughing pretty loud by the time i rage quit the game. she said she wanted to try so i gave her my chair and i used a different chair so i could watch her play. she was absolutely terrible at the game but its was so funny.

we spent a good two hours just laughing and then i got a twitter notification. it was from cora, she posted a tweet.

coraline:)- groupchat house -2/10 its so noisy people wont shut up

i knew she was talking about me and emmy but frankly i didn't care, not one bit.

a/n- dont worry guys theres another chapter coming out today!

i think i got you guys, with them starting to like eachother and shit. i faked you guys out. my b, im sorry (no im not) i just came up with this plan at 3 am last night.

dont yell at me, love you guys. thanks so much for the support. your all my favs

have a great day!