chapter 9

a/n- before i start this chapter i just want to say a few things.

i have no clue how to start this chapter since my idea completely flew out of my head while i was gone, so this is probably gonna have a major time skip in a random area, and some parts might not make sense but just ignore it because idk either.

but im trying to get as much chapters in rn because i have a softball tournament in a few days and i will be gone for a while again, i know im so sorry guys. but i do think im gonna update the book while im gone but no promises!

anyways enjoy the new chapter.

i see that isaac had posted a video that we had recorded a few days ago. i never watch his videos but since we are friends now i decided i would watch it and support it. i posted the link for the video on my insta story and then started to watch the video.

a few minutes into watching it i realize that there are alot of clips of me, like alot. like of course im funny, but i didn't think i was that funny so i decided to do some digging. i went to isaacs page a started to watch his other discord videos.

sure enough none of his other videos have that many clips of me, they have little to no clips of me. i mean i guess hes just trying to be nice since we are actually getting along now.

i watched a few more of his videos, i didn't think i watched that many, but when i looked at the clock it was 4am. holy shit. i didn't even realize how late it was. i just got ready for bed and layed down. i wasnt that tired though so i scrolled through my phone and so many threads of isaac just kept coming up.

edits of isaac, clips of his videos, pictures of isaac, clips of him laughing, clips with him and the guys. like come on i posted a link to his video that is it why are so many things coming up, weird. after all of that i finally went to bed.

when i woke up the next morning it was around noon but i was still so tired but i couldn't sleep in any longer cause then i wouldnt feel productive, even though all i do is sit in bed, whatever. all i know is that i want coffee. actually i dont want, i need some dunkin coffee. 

i went to go to the bathroom so i could brush my teeth and make my hair look a little presentable but the people at the drive through wouldn't think im homeless but when i open my door i see a paper plate container and a dunkin coffee.

i pick them up and bring them to my room, the paper plate container has a note on it. 'i decided to return the favor, and i got you some coffee cause i know you were up late- isaac' thats so sweet, but all of this comes down to if the coffee is perfect. i look at the label to see if he got my order right. he did. he remembered my order.

 how sweet of him to first off remember my order, second off get it for me, and third off make me food. i open the plate container and sure enough there is pancakes just like i made him, they look questionable, probably because isaac made them but im hungry so im gonna eat them anyways.

i turned on my computer cause i need something to watch when im eating, like what else am i supposed to do, stare at the wall? no thanks ill pass. i opened netflix and continued watching the walking dead. 

i poured the syrup on the pancakes and started to dig in. the pancakes actually werent terrible, like one of them was burnt but it was still good. after i finished the pancakes and my coffee i cleaned up a bit and went to take my trash downstairs.

when i was walking down the stairs, the tv was one but no one was down there. it was a little weird cause the tv is usually never on but i just ignored it. i threw my trash away and walked over to isaacs door. i knocked just once and i heard a little "come in" so i opened the door and shut it behind me then made my way into his room, he was sitting at his desk doing god knows what.

once i was in he turned around and his eyes had immediately shot open when he saw it was me. "oh hey cora, um you can sit on my bed if you dont want to stand." so i walked over to his bed and sat down. his bed was so comfy it felt like a cloud. "damn isaac what kind of mattress is this, its so comfy." i said as i had layed down on it. 

"idk my mom picked out the mattress." isaac said. i chuckled a little bit, he had always seemed so close to his parents. "um anyways i came in here because i wanted to thank you for the pancakes and the coffee, especially the coffee. they were both delicious." i thanked him. "oh its really no problem i just wanted to return the favor since you made me some pancakes and i saw your insta story so thanks for that too." isaac responded.

to be honest i only heard the last part of what he said because i was just focused on how god damn comfy his bed is. i mean i know i slept in here before but it just seems so much more comfy right now. all i responded with was "yeah of course, do you mind if i stay in here a little i dont feel like getting up"

"oh um yeah you can stay im not doing much just editing a video." he responded. "isaac, when are you not editing?" i questioned him. "never" he said while laughing a little bit. i dont know why but i think that what he said was hilarious so i ended up laughing so hard. he laughed with me.

we eventually calmed down and stopped laughing and he got up to use the bathroom before he went back to editing. his hair was all messy and he had on a wife beater and shorts. when does he wear something thats not a wife beater? 

but his hair looked good all messy, but im just gonna ignore that i thought that. i was still on his bed but i didnt care it was just so comfy. so i watched some tiktoks. i guess i fell asleep because i felt my phone being taken from my hand and i was covered up by a blanket. so i just went back to sleep.

a/n- finally finished with a chapter!!

it was shorter than my other chapters but idc 

have a good day!