chapter 20

after i ran up to my room i just layed in bed. i didn't want to do anything at all. not cause i was upset or angry. i just didnt want to do anything. and yes isaac staring at me was definitely weird. and yes i still hate him.

i guess i was tired cause around fifteen minutes after i layed down, i fell asleep. my makeup was still on, but i didnt want to get up to take it off before i fell asleep. i knew i was gonna hate myself in the morning for it, but i just let myself fall asleep anyways

when i woke up the next morning it was 10 am. thats earlier than when i usually wake up. i sat up to wake myself up. god i was still so tired. i gathered enough energy so i could get myself and drag my body to the bathroom.

when i got to the bathroom and looked in the mirror i realized i had my makeup on. curse my past self. if i start to break out i will be so pissed. i immediately started to take my makeup off. thank the lord that i had no pimples, cause i did not want to deal with those.

i finished taking off my makeup and headed back to room. when i made it back to my room i grabbed my phone, but before i turned it on i paused. the house is painfully quiet. something is up. i checked my phone and i had a bunch of notfications.

some notfications from my fan on twitter asking when a new video is gonna come out or when im gonna stream next. well shit i havent even created any content in a while, and i just spent so much money. i need to make a video atleast.

i looked through some more notifications until i saw one from nick. he texted me. the text had said 'hey cora me, larry, tanner, grunk, and your brother all left. we are going to visit one of our friends.' are you joking? they left me home so they could go visit a friend. what if i wanted to meet a new friends? assholes.

wait, he didnt say isaac went with. i frantically texted back.

nicky poo

hey cora me, larry, tanner, grunk, and your brother all left. we are going to visit one of our friends.

nick where is isaac?

is he not at the house with you? 

hes supposed to be there.

im checking rn.

hes here.

ok good. text me if you need anything!

i didnt even bother to respond to nick after that. isaac was home alone with me. that is the last thing i wanted. like the very last thing i wanted. why would they do this to me. of course they didnt know that i dont want to be around isaac, but it still feels like a stab in the back. 

when i checked to see if isaac was here, all i needed to do was look over the railing, because he was in the living room. he was awake, which i really hoped he wasn't so i wouldnt run the risk of him see me looking for him. but he saw anyways. no he didn't just see, we made full ass eye contact.

i made eye contact with his green eyes. his eyes were like emeralds. they eyes of the guy i hated most were just so pretty.

i waited till i heard him go into his room so i could go downstairs and get some breakfast and some caffeine. the caffeine is very much needed today, im so damn tired. i took some frozen waffles out of the freezer and put them in the toaster.

i made some coffee instead of gamersupps. dont get me wrong i love gamersupps, but i really want some coffee with my breakfast. and i dont want some lemonade or fruit punch with my waffles.

a few weeks ago i had convinced the boys to get a Keurig so i can make coffee at home. after a few minutes of begging they ordered one, mainly so they could me to stop annoying them. but hey it worked.