chapter 11

i wake up hearing the guys burst through the front door, im assuming they went out for a vlog or something. i sit up so i can collect myself and get my brain working, then i see isaac laying on my floor. hm thats weird.

he also sat up and said "goodmoring sunshine." "didn't you say that to me when i came down from my other nap." i questioned him. "yes i did but i wanted to say it again, speaking of your naps how on earth do you sleep so much, it confuses me." he chuckled.

"to be honest i dont know, if im comfortable ill sleep basically anywhere" i said to him. "anyways why are you on my floor?" i asked. "ah yes i was waiting for you to ask that, so basically after you fell asleep on the couch i brought you upstairs back into your bed so you were comfy and so the boys wouldn't wake you up, but i see they did that anyways. but to the point, you were stirring around and looked like you were having a nightmare so i set up a little bed and slept in here to make sure you were ok." he said 

woah that was alot of words for someone who had just woken up to comprehend, but somehow i did it. "aw isaac thats really sweet, thank you." i smiled "but is that my blanket?" i said with a serious face. "oh um yeah but you have mine so its fair." 

we laughed a little bit, traded blankets and went downstairs. they guys stared at us for a second and i could see my brother staring into isaac soul like we had done something. we didn't thank you very much.

"goodmorning sweathearts" said tanner "how was your little nap?" larry asked. "well mine was good, my bed is super comfy." i said with a smile. "well mine kinda sucked cause cora's floor is the opposite of 'super comfy'" he said with air quotes. we all kinda laughed a little and i could see yumi's anger disperse.

i went into the kitchen for some gamersupps cause i needed more caffeine and isaac had followed me. we walked to the pantry to get the gamersupps. i asked him what time it was, he said it was 8pm. "is it a good idea to take gamersupps right now?" he asked. "yolo" was all i said.

we both went to reach for the lemonade flavor, cause you know thats my favorite so obviously i reached for it. and our hands touched but neither of us had moved our hands away we kinda just sat there and stared at our hands.

my heart was racing and i think his was too, cause im pretty sure i could feel his heartbeat through his hand. he kinda like squeezed my hand and i looked up at him. i didn't have to look up that far since im 5'7 but i still have to look up. when i did look up he had a small smile on his face. it was pretty cute

that little smile had brought out his dimples and his eyes squinted a little but not too much cause i could still see his beautiful green eyes. "you too good back there?" i heard my brother ask. i immediately shake out of whatever trance i was in and responded "yeah we are just trying to decide what the best flavor is." 

"you two are idiots sometimes" nick said. thats weird cause me and isaac barely talked before this. so how can we be 'idiots sometimes'. its whatever im just gonna ignore for now.

i grabbed my lemonade flavor and isaac grabbed a different flavor. the whole time that i was making my drink thinking about what happened in the pantry.

why did no one move their hand?

why did he squeeze my hand?

why did i look up at him?

why did he smile at me?

why did i think his little smile was cute?

why did i think his dimples were cute?

why did i think his green eyes were beautiful?

why did i think HE was cute?

"earth to cora. coraline? hello?" i heard my brother say while waving his hand infront of my face. "oh um yeah sorry im still tired since i woke up not that long ago." i responded. i saw my brother give me a weird look before heading back to the couch