chapter 18

i went into the garage and there were two cars that were started, nicks and my brothers. tanner and larry were already in nicks, so i went into my brothers car which grunk was already in. "why do i have to be stuck with you" he said to me, obviously joking. "shut up, you know im your favorite sister." i said back.

"cora, your my only sister" he said kind of confused. "but im still your favorite sister, aren't i?" i said, i mean i was right. im his only sister, which means im also his favorite sister. im very clever. he didnt respond to me, he just shook his head and laughed.

we ended up going to a mall that was like thirty minutes away. im pretty sure nick already filmed a vlog here, but hey i dont mind. when we got there we split up, but i stayed with nick and basically followed him like a lost puppy, cause i dont want to be alone with strangers, and i dont know how to talk to strangers.

we went into a random, cute, little clothing store. i found so many cute clothes. even though i had my wallet nick had practically forced me to let him pay, since i didn't have to come but i did anyways. i made it clear to nick that i was not letting him pay for anything else since this little order of mine was expensive.

i mean i didnt mind nick paying for me cause that means i have more money to get more things, but i felt bad that he payed for me. we went to this random book store next. it was the cutest thing ever. i love books, specifically romance books. so i immediately ran to the romance section.

i picked out four books that had looked really good, and i decided to get them. before i went to checkout i saw abunch of plushies. they were decently sized too, not to big, not to small. i found this cute little bear and decided to get it for nick. i grabbed the bear after struggling a little bit cause it was on the top shelf, then i headed to checkout.

i didnt spend as much money as i thought i would in this store, i thought the books would be more expensive but they werent. i was very happy. when i walked out of the store nick was waiting for me on a little bench. i walked up to him and handed him the bear. 

"for you, since you bought my clothes." i said with a big, proud smile. "cora, you really didn't have to." he said. "i actually did have to, because i said so. treat the bear good or i will fight you." i responded. "and name it tim, or timmy." i said.

"why that name" he said confused. "cause its it looks like a timmy." i said like it was the obvious answer. i mean the bear did really look like a timmy, i dont know how to explain it, it was just, timmy.

we went to a few more stores before we met up with the other guys at the lego store. tanner and larry walked in together and said they were shopping together. shortly after yumi and grunk walked in and said they were just looking around the mall, they didn't get anything which lowkey surprised me.

the boys each got a random lego set while i got a cherry blossom tree, cause i thought tanners was cool, and i also got one of the sets where it was flowers that you could like put in a vase. i thought they were really cute. we all checked out and were ready to leave the store before nick ran back to get a lego set for isaac.

right. isaac. i forgot about him. i have to go back home and see isaac while we build legos. i would rather build the legos in my room, by myself. i just cant stand him. i bottled my feelings and waited for nick to get the legos for isaac.

after nick had came back out we left the mall and got back into the cars. everyone was in the same car that the had came to the mall in. the ride home consisted of me and brother fighting over what to play, me winning the fight, then me playing taylor swift, and yumi pouting.

to make up for it i played some of his favorite songs so he would stop pouting. when i played the songs his mood instantly changed and he started jamming. i thought it was hilarious, but he got mad at me for laughing at him. 

when we walked into the house isaac was making something in the kitchen. i was lowkey hoping for him to be in his room, but whatever. nick dropped the bear, timmy, on to the couch. "no, timmy deserves to be treated with respect. go put him on your bed, not the crusty couch where he will probably be jumped on or humped or something." i said to nick. 

he didn't even say anything, he just grabbed timmy and scurried away to his room then came back out with no timmy. everyone put their bags down and nick got out the lego set that he got for isaac. isaac loved it, i thought it was stupid. nick announced that we were gonna do a lego building stream tonight and to be ready.

by tonight he meant in three hours. so i spent the three hours in my room watching tiktok. the time just all passed in a blur, then i heard a knock on my door. it was tanner letting me know we were gonna start the stream in a few minutes so i needed to grab my legos and head downstairs.

when i headed downstairs everyone was already seat. it was one long table and there were enough chairs for all of us. nick was on one end and isaac was on the other end. the only open chair was next to isaac. you have to be joking. before i even sat down i asked my brother if we could switch seats, he told me no. what a dick.

the order in which we were sitting was nick, larry, tanner, grunk, yumi, me, isaac. we had about three different cameras set up, and a projector so we could read chat. we all had our lego boxes set up in front of us to the cameras could see what we were building

nick had pressed the go live button and did a little intro. we didnt really have a plan other than build legos and talk. so after nick did the little into we all opened our lego sets and got started. i started with the flowers, and i finished them pretty quick. 

but the whole time i was building them i could feel someone staring at me from my left. and who was on my left, isaac was. i didnt want to say anything since we were on stream, so i just moved my chair a little more towards my brother and started on my other other lego set.

im pretty good at building legos so when i finished my blossom tree, everyone had finished their lego sets. we had talked to eachother and to chat a little bit before we ended stream. right after we ended stream the guys started talking. i just grabbed my legos and headed upstairs cause i could still feel isaac staring at me.

why is he staring at me.

a/n- i did it, i wrote another chapter. be proud of me guys.

i have ready so many romance books recently its like bad. i just finished ice breaker and omg one of the best books ive read, does it have alot of smut, yes, but i love it. i definitely recommend it!

have a great day!!!