chapter 22

the food was pretty good, not gonna lie. i got some chicken alfredo. i absolutely loved it. we all fought on who was gonna pay, mainly isaac and nick fought over it. so they decided to split the check in two so nick paid for his side of the table which was him, tanner, and larry. and then isaac paid for his side of the table which was him, me, and yumi.

me feet already hurt and i was sitting down with my heels. so i took them off half way through dinner, but the thing is, i couldn't reach down to take them off without my dress riding up. so i had to put my feet on isaacs lap so he could unstrap my heels for me.

my heels got pink glitter all over his black pants, but it matched with his pink button down. i like isaac in hot pink.

i walked out of the restaurant barefoot and my heels in my hand. i had no shame in it. was i probably gonna get some foot disease, possibly, but that a future me problem. we rode to grizzy's in the same cars that we came to the restaurant in.

when we arrived there was already alot of people there and you could hear the music from outside. 'took her to the o' was playing and me personally, i love that song so i wanted to get in there as fast as i could. i put my heels on in the car, so i was struggling when i was walk-running to the house. 

isaac had caught up to me just by walking. "slow down, we dont know who all is in there and we dont know where grizzy is either." he said to me, kind of whispering in my ear. "ill find grizzy some point tonight, but i want alcohol and i want to be in there for this song so im going." i said back, still walk-running.

"ok we can go in, but stay by my side." isaac said a little sternly. "ok new yumi." i responded. man was really acting like he was my new brother. i mean all the guys are protective of my in certain ways, and obviously yumi is more protective of me since im his little sister. but i didn't expect isaac to be this protective.

when we went in i immediately found the alcohol, which was in the kitchen. there wasn't a bar but there was plenty of bottles on the counters, and there was some stuff in the fridge too. "isaac, we are doing shots, like right now come on." i said to him excited to get something into my system. being sober is hard work sometimes.

"cora i dont think you should start with shots, start with something little and make your way up." he said back to me. "im not starting with shots, we are starting with shots. and shots are little thats the whole point in them." i said back like it was obvious. "cora the amount of liquid might be little but that is straight vodka." he said back. "yolo" was all i said before i dragged him to the counter and filled two shot glasses.

we both shot them back with no hesitation and no reaction, i poured another one, then another, then another, then another. to be honest i dont really know how much i drank, but i did really care. isaac took the same amount as me cause i peer pressured him. always give into peer pressure.

i grabbed his hand and dragged him to where everyone was dancing. there wasnt really a dancefloor but there was just a group of people that picked a spot and started dancing, so thats where we went. i couldn't really tell what song was playing cause when those shots hit, they hit hard.

me and isaac were dancing for a little bit before i wanted more alcohol. "isaac, isaac!" i shouted just trying to get his attention. once he finally looked at me i said "im going to get a drink, stay here and keep our spot." "no i coming with you" he shouted back "keep our spot right here dont move" i said while making my way through the crowd of the makeshift dancefloor.

when i got to the kitchen all the boys were in there, they stayed together cause they didn't want to lose anyone. "oh hey cora, where is isaac?" nick asked. "oh um, isaac? dance floor, yeah dance floor." i responded trying not to seem like i drank as much as i did, cause i would very much rather deal with a lecture from my brother when we get home.