chapter 15

im so close to throwing hands with isaac, its not even funny at this point. every time he has seen me for like the past week he has rolled his eyes, made stupid ass remarks, and just been acting like a brat. but the really shitty part is that he got emmy to do it to. i have literally never even spoken a word to emmy and she is treating me like shit. she dont even live here. i do.

the guys are starting to notice the things that isaac and emmy do. nick has asked me about it but i just shake it off, i dont want to talk about. emmy is here almost everyday and somehow she wears my clothes sometimes and takes them home to her house. if i ever get those back im gonna need to do like a whole std treatment on them or something.

today grunk was gonna fly in and then we are gonna do an in person podcast. im so excited for grunk to fly in cause hes basically my child. grunk is the baby, im the mom, and larrys the dad. tanner is the creepy uncle, but we just ignore that. me and larry of course volunteered to go pick up our child from the airport at 2pm.

it was currently 1pm and the airport is about 30 minutes away, but we wanted to get some gifts for grunk so we decided to leave at 1:10. me and larry were rushing around making sure we had our wallets and anything else we needed. we were taking yumis car. we managed to pull out of the driveway at 1:10. perfect.

we were lowkey jamming to some tunes until we got to the airport. we went inside to find a giftshop and to also wait for grunk of course. we found this cute little giftshop and we got him a bear, some flowers, and chocolates. it feels like i went valentines day shopping, but i dont care as long as grunk likes it ill be happy.

we walked around for a while waiting for grunk to text one of us that he is out of the plane. we found a starbucks and you just know me and larry had to get it. i got some coffee and so did larry, i just got grunk a hot chocolate cause idk what he likes.

grunk texted me about 15 minutes later that he was getting his luggage and i told him that ill meet him at baggage claim. me and larry lowkey got lost trying to find baggage claim but eventually we found it. i ran up to grunk and gave him the biggest hug ever, larry came up shortly after and it was kinda a mini group hug.

larry helped grunk with his bags and i showed grunk the presents i got him while we were waiting. he seemed so excited for the gifts, and he was even more excited to go to the house with all the boys. my child just looks so happy.

when we got to the house we knew that everybody was waiting in the living room to see grunk, so we purposely went inside through the garage to throw them off. they were all staring at the front door then quickly turned their heads when they saw us come in through the garage.

everybody was excited but before anyone could even come close to him, emmy came running up to grunk yelling "my child!" and hugging him. grunk looked very uncomfy and just said "um ok". once she let go of MY child i grabbed her arm and pulled her into the laundry room. while i was pulling her into the room i saw isaac trying to follow. i gave him the most deathiest of death stares i had every gave anybody and he backed off.

"listen emmy, i dont know what your problem is but you need to learn what boundaries are and what fucking respect is. its getting very much out of hand." i sternly said to her. "oh cora, or should i say coraline. you're just mad that you arent the only girl of the house anymore, you wanted to be the girl that everybody loved and adored. well your not anymore, i am, and you need to except that." she said, god she was so stuck up. her head was so far up her ass she was probably in fucking whoville. i mean shit she looked like she belonged in whoville.

"emory, i would gladly bring another girl in the group so i could have somebody that relates to me but news flash, nobody in this house fucking likes you except for mr club penguin. and thats not something to be proud of. you obviously couldn't tell but is here for everybody but you. he doesnt want to see you, he doesnt like you, and he is not your child. so please for the love of god pull your damn head out of your ass and change your fucking attitude, its both embarrassing and annoying." i said almost all in one breath.

holy shit, if that doesnt get the point across i dont know what will. i mean i know a good ass beating would get the point across but i dont want to do that quite yet, ill save that for late. when we exited the laundry room she look bright red and embarrassed. good i hope she was embarrassed. isaac gave me a bitchy look probably for what i just did to emmy.

i ignored it cause i just wanted to spend some time with grunk before the podcast. me, larry, tanner, and grunk all sat in my room watching random movies on the projector. we watched one movie then nick decided to join us, so basically everyone but isaac and emmy were here. we watched two more movies before isaac announced its time for the podcast.

we all had our own beanbag and our on microphone. isaac didn't have a beanbag but he did have a microphone, it didn't matter anyways cause he was out of frame and emmy was right by his side, why was she here i dont know, but thank god she didn't have a microphone. the podcast started out with talking about gamersupps then we started talking about some things we hated.

tanner said something he hated and so did grunk, so i figured its my turn. "you know something i hate? stuck up bitches." i said, everyone agreed with me but i could feel isaac burning stare, i know hes mad that i said that but i dont care, im gonna go further into detail. "it really pisses me off when they think everyone loves them, when in reality nobody does. not a single person. i also hate it when they think they are like the queen. like heres an example, say that they just came in to your house and started treating you like shit in your own house just because they thought they were a queen." i could rant about her for so long but she has taken to much of my time already so im gonna end it there.

everybody knew what i was talking about, they could all see isaacs pissy stare that was directed towards me, they could see me staring straight at emmy when i said all of it, and they could see emmy turn away. so she just basically confirmed it was about her. 

i didn't say much the rest of the podcast, i didn't feel like i needed too cause of earlier. i said enough. and im perfectly fine with everything i said, no regrets. 

isaac talked alot though, if he was telling a story that i was in he would replace me with someone else or just completely ignore that i was ever in the story. it kinda hurt a little cause isaac did those things. mr club penguin. isaac that held me. the isaac that now has one shitty girlfriend. 

a/n- i tried to get three chapters done today so i wouldn't have to post that much when im gone, but enjoy this chapter!!

i didn't proofread cause im so tired i dont feel like, but if there is any mistakes dont point them out unless its like a big mistake yk

have a great day!!