chapter 8

isaacs pov😮-

i was happy with how the talk went with cora, even though my mind blanked and im pretty sure what i said didn't make sense. we agreed to become friends and stop being rude to eachother. i hope that she actually follows through with being nice to eachother.

when i went back into my room and started to get ready, i didn't want to get a shower but my hair was a disaster so i started the shower just to rewet my hair so i can get it the way i want. i dried it off enough then i started picking out something to wear.

i just picked out a wife beater and sweatpants, basically what i wear almost everyday. i went into the kitchen and made some gamersupps. i hear someone walk down the stairs, i look over and i see cora walk into the kitchen. she was wearing the same thing as me. i studied her outfit and i think she noticed, but i wasn't checking her out.

i was just scrolling through my phone checking twitter and other apps. i get a notification from the gc, it was cora again asking if anyone wanted to go to dunkin with her. i told her i would go with her, nobody else was going so it was just us. this was perfect to see if she would actually be nice to me.

we got into the garage and went to yumis car, cause thats the car she drives. i just saw her stand there and stare like she was uncomfy with the car. i offered to drive and she seemed much happier that she didn't have to drive, she started playing taylor swift and nobody knew but i was a fan of taylor swift, i started singing along with cora.

she seemed happy that i sang along with her. her face lit up, her smile covering her face. when we got to dunkin she got a caramel iced coffee, i didn't want any drink cause i had my gamersupps, so i got a breakfast sandwhich and a dozen of donuts for the guys.

we jammed to some more taylor swift on the way back, i looked over and saw she was texting yumi. i knew that yumi was very protective of his car and only lets certain people drive it. he was texting cora asking if she took the car. we just told yumi to wait in the living room so he wouldn't see i was driving. we laughed a little bit at the texts and continues to listen to music.

when we pulled into the garage we got out of the car as quick as we could incase yumi came out. when we went inside yumi wasn't even in the living room so i assumed he was in his room. i said the donuts on the table and yelled that there were there. nobody came down though. 

cora took one of the donuts and sat on the couch, i followed and sat on the couch with her. we just scrolled through our phone laughing at some stuff and showing eachother memes that we found. i saw that she texted the gc again about watching the walking dead.

i asked her some questions about it like where we are watching it and who was gonna watch it with us. we ended up watching it in her room on the projecter, tanner and larry had watched it with us.

me and cora were on the bed and tanner and larry were on the floor infront of us. we watching the show for a good while before cora had started to doze off, i noticed that she was leaning towards me. i think she noticed aswell and she started to lean the other.

once she had dozed off again she ended actually falling asleep and she was leaning in a weird position. i layed her down in a more comfy way and i put a blanket on her. as i was putting the blanket on her i said "goodnight coraline".

larry and tanner heard and they asked if i wanted to keep watching the show. we had just started a new episode so we decided to finish the episode then go to bed. after we had finished the episode we had all went our separate ways to our bedrooms.

larry had followed me to m bedroom though. when we got in there he said "can i ask you a question?". "yeah of course man you can i ask me anything" i responded. "are you and cora friends now? i knew you two never came along, and dont tell anyone but she came to me about when she first moved in, i just want to make sure everything is going good now." larry explained

"me and cora actually talked about it this morning and we agreed to actually be friends and not be rude to each other. we went and got dunkin today as you know from the gc and we were actually getting along and having a good time." i said to him.

"oh ok atleast you two are getting along, she seems alot happier now, thank you for making her happier isaac." larry said. i made cora happier? no that can't be true, i was just being a friend. i mean we do get along pretty well, we just kinda click.

i stayed up editing a video of some funny discord moments, cora had a lot more clips in this. she never really had much screen time in my videos since we never got along. but i guess i just realized how funny she really is.

most of the clips are of cora actually. but while i was editing the video my eyes just kept trailing to where cora is. um what is happening. shes just a friend. weirdly enough shes a new friend.

i stopped editing the video, i just couldn't handle it anymore. so i decided to get a shower to get my mind of thing. i took about an hour long shower, most of the time i was just standing there and staring at the wall, i just needed to get all the stuff out of my head.

even after my shower my mind kept racing, nothing was stopping it. maybe sleep would get it out of my head. i layed in bed for about thirty minutes just twisting and turning while trying to sleep. i couldn't fall asleep.

my mind kept racing about cora. fucking coraline.

a/n- ahhh this chapter really got me impatient, i just want to tell you guys everything but i cant just yet.

did isaac fall for cora?

anyways this is my last chapter for about a week hopefully its good enough

have a good day/week!!