Part 3

Like I do every weekend, that weekend I went to my dad and stepmom, Nicole's, house. Michelle, Grayson, and I each have a room there. My dad and Nicole also have a five year old daughter, my half sister, Bella.

My dad lives about 20 minutes from my moms house, in the next town over. His home is back in a woodsy area- and then it opens up to all of the land he owns.

My mom and my dad got married young, and had me young. My mom was 22 when she had me, and my dad was 23. He was just starting out as an accountant- and then he became a CPA. He grew in his career, and is now the CEO of a finance firm.

When I was 10, my parents got divorced. My dad was already well established in his career- and he started running around on my mom. For a couple of years, I didn't speak to my dad very much. I knew what he was doing. I was old enough to know.

My dad met Nicole not long after my parents got divorced. Nicole is a bit younger than my dad. He is 41, she is 36. They got married four years ago, when Bella turned 1. Nicole was a hair stylist, however now she only works very part time.

I tried to not like Nicole at first. I really tried. I thought she was just another bimbo with fake boobs that my dad was with. But my stepmom is actually really sweet- and she has done nothing but show love and respect to my brother, sister, and I.

My mom was single for five years- until she met her fiancé, Kenneth.

Kenneth is a doctor. I guess my mom has an expensive taste. He is a bit older as well, he is 48. I didn't have as much of a resistance to liking Kenneth at first, because I wanted my mom to find happiness. Kenneth is a lot different than my dad. My dad is much more serious, every move he makes is extremely thought out and meticulous. Kenneth is more of a free spirit. He is very energetic and almost a child at heart.

I think that he is well suited for my mom. I am also happy for him to have found her- as his first wife passed away 10 years ago from breast cancer.

Some weekends I want to stay home at my moms, but most I am fine going to my dads. I still will go out and see my friends.

On Friday night, Olivia came over. Her and I sat in the kitchen with Nicole, who ordered us sushi. Bella was playing in her room.

Olivia and I sat at the counter, and Nicole stood behind it, facing us. Her light blonde hair was in a ponytail, and she had on a t-shirt and workout leggings.

Olivia wore a hoodie, and her long, wavy hair that was darker at the roots and then ombréd blonde at the ends, was spilling over her shoulders.

I decided to tell them what happened with Vivienne.

Olivia's brown eyes widened, "Wow. She sounds like a bitch."

"She definitely overreacted." Nicole said, "You didn't mean to get tomato sauce on her blazer. Maybe she was having a bad day, or stressed about moving?"

"It was weird." I said, "At some points I felt like she was talking down to me and was condescending, however at other points we were getting along."

"Well, she sounds like someone that is tough to get along with." Nicole said, picking up a spicy tuna roll with her chopsticks, "Probably best to steer clear from her."

"I guess I will." I said, and sighed slightly. Olivia looked at me, and gave me a small smile.

After we finished our sushi, Olivia and I went up to my bedroom. My bedroom at my dads house doesn't have as much as my moms. Nicole made sure it is comfortable, however I don't have many belongings here. I have about double the amount of clothes at my moms.