Part 15

I woke up the next morning- in bed with Vivienne.

We didn't do anything except kiss when we got back to the hotel.

Vivienne and I left the party at around 1 AM, after dancing for a couple of hours together.

When we got back to the hotel room, I went into my room, and changed into a cropped t-shirt and pajama shorts. I also used a makeup wipe on my face. As I was braiding my hair, I heard a knock at the door.

"Charlotte. Do you want to sleep in my room with me?" Vivienne's voice came through.

I smiled to myself, "Of course. I'll be right there."

"I'll be right here." Vivienne said.

When I walked out of my room, she was standing here in a black Calvin Klein sports bra and shorts.

She didn't have any makeup on- and I realized this was the first time I'd seen her without any.

"You look pretty." I said to Vivienne.

"Really? I don't have a drop of makeup on."

"Why I said that to you."

Vivienne smiled at me, "So do you."

Vivienne started walking to her room, and when we both were in, with the door closed, she sat on her bed, one leg crossed over the other.

I looked at her, and then sat down next to her.

"Are you sure you want me to sleep in here with you?" I asked her.

"I came to your door and asked, didn't I?" Vivienne said, "Plus, it's a Queen. There's plenty of room."

"It'll be like we are having a sleepover." I said, with a chuckle.

"Exactly." Vivienne said, and then she got up and laid down on the other side of the bed, getting under the covers.

I did the same, and we turned to face each other.

She looked at me for a moment, and then tucked a lock of loose hair behind my ear.

"You know, when I was younger and having sleepovers with my girlfriends, I would wind up kissing all of them. Even when I was like, 10 years old." Vivienne said.

"I know I wanted to do that." I said, "But I never did. I was either too scared, or my friends just didn't want to do that."

"Well, you're technically having a sleepover with me."

Vivienne said, "So, you've got your chance finally."

I moved a little closer to Vivienne, and she looked down at my lips, which I had just put some coconut chapstick on.

She leaned in, and gently kissed my lips, lightly biting on my bottom lip.

I moaned lightly as I felt her teeth tug on my lips.

"Tropical." she said, "You taste like sunscreen. In a good way."

I laughed, "It's my chapstick! It's coconut."

"I like coconut." Vivienne said, and she gave me another kiss.

Without even thinking, I said, "I like you."

Vivienne looked at me for a moment and she then said, "I like you too."

She then yawned, covering her mouth. "Jeez, I'm sorry." she said, "I didn't realize how tired I was. I'm sorry if...you wanted to fuck or something. I mean, I still can. But-"

"I'm tired too, Viv." I said, "We can just sleep together. Like actually sleep."

"I like it when you call me Viv. It's cute." Vivienne said, "I've had other people call me it, but I preferred to be called Vivienne. I like it when you call me Viv, though."