Part 9

I told Vivienne I would meet her at the front door of Amanda's house when she got there.

I stood by the double doors that was slightly ajar, and I felt my heart start to pound as I saw Vivienne walking up. She had on a leather jacket- a different one than the first time I hung out with her- underneath was a black tank top that was tucked into a pair of jeans. She also had on a pair of heeled black booties.

I swore I saw her eyes light up when she saw me and smiled.

Right when she walked up, she looked at me and said, "Like I said- pretty in pink."

"I don't usually wear pink." I said, "But I'm glad you like it."

"What, does my opinion matter that much?" Vivienne asked me.

"Maybe." I said, and Vivienne gave me another smile as we then walked into the house.

Vivienne looked surprised by the noise level of the students and the music.

"There are plenty of spots in the house to escape to if it's too crowded for you." I said to her.

She seemed to relax a bit when I said that, "Okay. Let's get a drink first."

We walked into the midst of the chaos- which was mostly happening in one of the living room areas in the house, and the kitchen.

When we walked in, Olivia, who was standing with a guy from our class that she's hooked up with before named Quinton, said to us, "Char! Vivienne! Over here! I can pour you a glass of wine, Vivienne!"

Vivienne looked at me, amused.

"She's already drunk." I said.

"Hey, she said she would pour me a glass. That's fine." Vivienne said.

Vivienne and I walked over to Olivia and Quinton.

"Hey, Char. Hey, Vivienne." Quinton said to us. Quinton was a handsome guy with dark skin and dark hair in cornrows. He was on the taller side and muscular- he was one of the best football players in the school.

"Hello, Quinton." Vivienne said, and then she turned to Olivia, "So where's this wine?"

Olivia walked over to the fridge and pulled out two bottles, "We've got a a rosè and a red one. Which one do you prefer?"

"Rosè, please." Vivienne said, and then she turned to me, "Have you had anything to drink?"

"I had a Whiteclaw. I'm good for now. Maybe I'll have some wine soon." I said.

Before Vivienne could say anything, Olivia handed Vivienne a wine glass full of the pink rosè.

"Why, thank you." Vivienne said, and then lifted her glass, "Cheers."

The four of us stood together, and we started talking about college. Quinton was going to be playing football for Temple University. Vivienne stated she was still undecided as to where she wanted to go- as was I.

At one point in the conversation, I noticed Olivia and Quinton eyeing each other up. They wanted to fuck. Vivienne must've noticed too, because she said to me, "Charlotte- show me to the restroom, please?"

"Of course." I said, and then turned to Olivia and w Quinton, "See you both later."

Olivia gave me a wave and smile, and then Quinton said something in her ear, which she giggled at.

I started walking with Vivienne into the hallway, where no one else was.

"I don't actually have to use the restroom." she said to me, "I could just tell your friends wanted to hook up."