Chapter 2 : Owner of Named 'Hesaros'

Lucas and Hestia put sleeping spells on the guards who were guarding the dungeon and left the place with Sienna.
They came to the southern part of the mansion. But soon, they both ran into trouble.

Because the southern part of the mansion was not the same part as it is in their future.

"What happened?" Sienna asked them.

"Well..We don't know this place.. This part of the mansion does not exist in our time." Hestia replied.

"What? Why?" Sienna asked, confused.

"Because Grandpa wanted to break down the Cradle of Moon room." Lucas replied.

"Cradle of Moon? You mean, Loreina's room?" Sienna asked.

"Yes. But in our time, it was given to you. When everyone remembered what had happened to you in the past, they were all guilty. And Grandpa decided to renovate the southern part ot the mansion which contained Cradle of Moon before your and dad's marriage. Because you had sad memories there." Lucas replied.

"Now that part of the mansion has new laboratory which was made for Uncle Michael." Hestia added.

"Many strange things are happening in your time!" Sienna said who was still in shock.

But what she heard next was more shocking to her.

"You live in the 'Vessel Of Light' room by the way!" Lucas told her with a smirk.

"WHAT?" She asked with pale face. "Grand Prince Ashiel's room?"

"Yep! You are his wife after all!" Hestia added with a snort.

"....." Sienna was speechless.
'Indeed, many strange things have happened in the future.' She thought.

"....!"
Lucas and Hestia caught some wavelengths of magic.

"....?" Sienna looked puzzled.

"It's Hesaros!" Lucas replied.

(Note: Because Lucas and Hestia are Sienna's children, they can sense the presence of Hesaros.)

***

(Inside the Cradle of Moon, Loreina's room.)

The three of them snuck inside Loreina's room because the future duo caught some magic wavelengths in the air and wanted to find something.

The mansion was empty because everyone was gathered in Nacht's court room where Sienna was sentenced and further proceedings were going on.

Both Lucas and Hestia after searching for a while, found a box under Loreina's bed and inside it was something which Sienna never thought she would see.

It was Hesaros!

***
In the basment of Nacht.

The three of them took Hesaros out and came into the basement.

In this life Hesaros was in the form of Necklace.

"But how is this possible? Hesaros was destroyed by Loreina!" Sienna exclaimed.

"Not destroyed but hidden from you to prevent you from becoming its master!" Lucas replied.

"Huh? Me?" Sienna asked.

"Yes! You! Only you can subjugate the 'Untamed Hesaros'!" Hestia replied with a high nose.

"But how is this possible? I was robbed of my magic. I can barely make amulets, let alone subjugate a named!" Sienna replied.

"Well. We will tell you that later. First we have something to do." Lucas replied then he pulled out a bottle of holy water from his pocket and added "Put your hands on this necklace mom. And ask for a contract!"

Sienna was in a confusion but she did as she was told because the clock was ticking and soon everyone will come out of the court room.

"Tap!" Sienna put her hands on Hesaros, Lucas poured the holy water on Sienna's hand holding Hesaros and at that time

"!!!"

Flames of Purification engulfed her. And someone spoke to her.

[Contract completed. I, Hesaros, choose you as my first owner!]

There was a shining necklace of pearls with a big red diamond in the center on Sienna's neck which was Hesaros' main body with the essential jewel.

"Yahoo!!" Hestia exclaimed hugging Lucas.

There was a smile on Lucas' face.

Sienna was astonished but soon Lucas told her how Loreina used pictorial judicial fraud to fool everyone into thinking that Hesaros was broken and hid Hesaros to avoid Sienna from becoming its owner.

But now, Sienna had subjugated Hesaros and became its owner.

And that same time something happened!

Flames came out of Sienna's body and spread throughout the entire castle of Nacht. Entire area was purified.

At the same time the geomatric patterns on both Sienna and Loreina's body disappeared which had appeared because of the magic Loreina did with Sienna when they were small to steal Sienna's magic. Sienna's stolen magic came back to her and Sienna had her first awakening as a Terraformer!

It was the largest magical awakening in the history of Feyenoord Empire.

Every wizard in the Nacht, realized this awakening.

The situation was no different for the three Nacht men who were cleansed off of Loreina's brainwashing and judicial law.

.
.
.
.
.

Judicial Law: It is a fraud which beasts use to manipulate wizards.

Look forward to another chapter.