Chapter 33 : Flying Sparks

Perez, Lucas and Regina forcefully brought Hestia outside the greenhouse and started hitting her.

"Ouch! What!" Hestia cried in pain.

"You need to do something about that running useless mouth of yours!" Lucas shouted on her!

"Do you know what you have done!?" Perez asked her.

"Relax! I did that on purpose!" Hestia said rubbing her shoulders where the three had hit her.

"On purpose??" Regina asked her.

"Yes!" Hestia grinned and started explaining.

"Look! We need to make those three aware that they need to stop being so nonchalant! They are carefree because mom is their ward and are assuming that mom will eventually become a Nacht."

Lucas, Perez and Regina stared at her. Hestia continued.

"We need to make them aware that they need to hurry and tie mom up to Nacht as soon as possible! Otherwise others will try to covet mom!"

"Oh!" Regina nodded agreeing to her sister's statement!

"I agree! I can't see aunty becoming hostess of another family!" Regina cried.

"Both of you, shut up!" Perez Shouted.
Then he looked at Hestia and said,

"Do you seriously think that uncle is that weak minded to let aunty get taken away by another man? Do you not know how mad he is for aunty?"

"I know!! But I couldn't sit still and watch! I had to do something to escalate things further!" Hestia cried.

"Tsk! You have dug a pit for mom with that stupid plan of yours you idiot! Why do you get such stupid ideas!" Lucas said getting irritated.

***

The table which children left and hurried out was very quiet for a long time.

Then Michael opened his mouth,

"Tsk! We need to do something!"

"!!!"
Sienna and Isabel looked at him.

"How dare he try to covet what's my brother's! Doesn't he know that a ward is destined to marry the heir of the household which is supporting her! To court Sienna even after knowing that, I didn't know he was this assertive!"
Michael said getting angry.

Both Grand Duke and Ashiel were silent.

Sienna was sweating. Isabel was also silent but scared.

"We need to get Sienna and Ashiel engaged as soon as possible!"
Grand Duke said, looking scary as ever.

"!!!"
Sienna looked at him in surprise.

Michael nodded. Ashiel also agreed.

Isabel exclaimed happily,
"Wow! Engagement! Finally something good is happening in the duchy!"

The three of them nodded, agreeing to what Isabel said.

"Um..Don't we need to defeat Euros first by activating the Confrontation system?" Sienna softly intervened.

It seemed as if only Sienna remembered the danger they had from the outside world and they need to do something about it quickly.

"That can wait! This is more important!" Grand Duke said to Sienna.

Sienna was shocked. The Grand Duke who was the guardian of this Feyenoord Empire and who was sincere in doing his duty was postponing the defense of the empire just for the engagement of Ashiel and Sienna.

It was absurd in more than one ways but for the three Nacht men, it seemed that tying Sienna to their family was more important than anything.

It was true. The moment they heard that Sienna could be taken away from someone, they were drowning in fear. They needed to hurry.

"Then I will call the priest from the temple and have a date for engagement fixed." Grand Duke said and got up.

"I will also go and start making all the necessary arrangements." Michael said and he too got up.

Ashiel stared at Sienna for a while and he also got up and left.

***
(On their way back from the greenhouse.)

"I can't believe you are getting engaged! I am so excited!" Isabel said with her twinkling eyes.

"We need to call the tailor and jeweler!" She added. But Sienna was silent.

Isabel nudged Sienna.

"What are you thinking about so deeply? Hm?"

"Er...that...actually..." Sienna hesitated then she quickly said,
"Can I sleep in your room tonight Isabel?"

"Huh? Suddenly?" Isabel asked, confused.
But then she understood.
"Ah! You are scared of Grand Prince! Haha!" Isabel laughed, guessing correctly.

Sienna nodded.

"I don't have the courage to face him. I know he is super mad! Did you see how he was staring at me all the time? I-I don't think I can face him tonight!"

"Pfft!" Isabel was laughing.

"Isabel please! Let me sleep in your room tonight!" Sienna pleaded her.

"Um..I don't mind but at the same time I don't think it's a good idea!" Isabel replied.

"..?"

"Think about it! The more you avoid him, the angrier he will get!"

"!!!"

Sienna couldn't refute.

She knew Ashiel hated it when she tried to get away from him.

Seeing her silent Isabel once again opened her mouth,
"You should talk to him. Put his mind at ease that you don't think about anyone else but him!"

"...Yes.."
Sienna nodded.

"Um..and.."
Isabel said and stopped.

"?" Sienna looked at her in question.

"Don't forget to take a lot of body pain medicines in advance!"
Isabel said smirking.

"Isabel!!!" Sienna screamed in embarrassment.

"Aw! Come on now! Don't you know what is gonna happen to you tonight? I am telling you because I care for you!"
Isabel said and she started laughing.

Sienna was silent and painted red. She was scared for the night but was silently looking forward to it too!