Chapter 26 : You are mine!

Sienna slept for long time after drinking the medicine and eating.

Hestia was asleep on the bed beside her and Lucas was reading a book.

Sienna was also reading a book titled <Nail Eating Rat>. It was the story which linked to the existence of Loraxar's heir.

"Lucas.."

"..?"

"Is Duke of Euros scared of cat if he is a rat?"

"Hah? Bwahaha!"

Lucas burst out laughing at his mother's jokes. Sienna also laughed.

"Well I don't know about that but we can try taking a cat near him. If he is scared he is a rat if he is not then he is a bastard!" Lucas said.

"What kind of logic is that? Hahaha!" Sienna said laughing.

While the mother and son were chatting the door of the room opened and Ashiel came in.

"Hup!"

Sienna gulped and became silent in an instant. It was the same thing for Lucas.

Ashiel noticed it and sighed.

"You can laugh in front of me. It's not like I am gonna eat you both if you do." Ashiel said sitting besides Sienna.

"No..it's not like that dad." Lucas said.

Then Ashiel passed the plate of grapes he had brought to Lucas.

"I heard you like grapes." Ashiel said.

"How did you-? Ah! It must have been Perez!"

"Yes." Ashiel said.

In fact, Ashiel was feeling sorry for getting angry on his son this morning so he brought the fruit as a sign of apology. Ashiel of course was not gonna admit it from his mouth.

Sienna who read his feelings chuckled a little.

***

Soon Hestia and Lucas went out of the room to do some research in the library on the Confrontation System.

Ashiel and Sienna were silent, both alone in the room.

With great difficulty, Ashiel opened his mouth.

"That...I..I am sorry for behaving like that in the morning."

"Shouldn't you be apologizing to Lucas?"

"That...I gave him grapes!"

"Pfft!!!"

Sienna couldn't hold her laughter and bursted out laughing.

"Ahahaha!! Grapes! Pfft! You can be so funny!! Hihihi!!"

Sienna was holding her stomach while laughing.

Ashiel was embarrassed but at the same time he was happy that Sienna was smiling. He was genuinely afraid that Sienna might get scared of him after seeing his anger this morning. But fortunately, Sienna showed no such signs!

Ashiel approached Sienna and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

Sienna looked at him who was just a few inches away from her face and said,

"I never knew you were so obsessed about me!"

"...."

"I had always thought you hated me and you were just tolerating me living in this duchy."

"I told you it was-"

"Yes yes I know. It was because of the judicial law that Loreina had planted."

"...."