Chapter 25 : Rage and Remorse

Ashiel who left the room in rage was followed by his little brother.

He came in the living room and kicked the flower vase that was kept in the middle. The vase shattered in pieces.

Soon Michael caught up and came behind him.

"Now this...What the hell are you doing brother?" Michael asked.

"Did you not hear what he said? He will take her away from me? From me? First that Loreina and now my own son is trying to take away my woman from me? Does he think I will let that happen twice? Hah!" Ashiel shouted.

"He did not say he will take Sienna away. He said he will do so only if Sienna's feelings don't change."

"And what will happen if they don't change? Who dares to take her away from me? Huh?"

"This..brother..do you plan on forcing her now? Do you plan on caging her if she doesn't agree to stay voluntarily?"

"Yes! I will do that if I have to! I will lock her up so she does not escape. I will not let her run away from me again! I will even put shackles on her if I have to!"

"Hah! Do you even know what you are saying right now brother? Have you completely gone insane?" Michael was shocked by this outburst of his brother and said.

"Yes! I have gone mad Michael! I have been played by that bitch Loreina and hurt the woman I was supposed to protect and love. And now that I have finally got her back, my own son is trying to take her away from me? You think I should let that happen?" Ashiel said with tears in his eyes.

Michael was stunned to see his brother crying.

"I have longed her for ten years Michael! For ten years! And yet I gave her cold shoulder. Then when I woke up from the judicial law, I realized what I had done. How many wounds I gave her. I drove my love to the edge of the cliff by my own hands Michael! I! I am the worst!"

"...."

"And yet I am so shameless that I can't let her go. Now that I have finally got her, I can't let her go! I won't let her go! Even if I have to force her! I-I know I am the worst. But I don't want her to go away from me! I will die!" Ashiel cried and he sat down.

"Then we just have to change her mind brother." Michael slowly went near Ashiel and sat beside him.

"!"

Ashiel looked at his brother.

Michael smiled.

"Even I don't want Sienna to leave the duchy. In order to let that happen, we just have to make this duchy a place where Sienna would want to stay!"

Ashiel stared at his brother.

"Don't give up brother! We will surely do that! You remember how she was scared of us before? But now she has opened her heart to us a little right?"

"Yes.."

"We just have to make this place a better one for her. So that she will want to stay here!"

***

The Grand Duke dared not to face Sienna after hearing her cries and pain. He immediately left the room.

No one knew but Grand Duke was going to carry out a thorough inspection on his staff and find out who had hurt Sienna and how they have hurt Sienna and punish them accordingly without letting anyone know. Then he planned on changing staff especially maids who would attend Sienna to the ones who would serve her with respect as the lady of the house.

***

(Inside the room where Sienna is staying.)

"I have never seen Grand Prince so angry!" Isabel said, peeling the orange in her hand.

"I know right!" Hestia said sighing while remembering the scary form of her father.

"I always knew uncle loved aunty very much but today was the first day I saw how much obsessed he was-ouch!" Perez who was saying so was hit by Regina.

"You should not say stuff like that about uncle!" Regina was angry at her brother.

Sienna also sighed.

She knew Ashiel loved her very much but today was the first day when she saw Ashiel's outburst for her.

She was a little scared seeing the man she had spent nights with getting so obsessive over her, but somewhere in her heart she did not dislike it. Rather she felt a tingle in her stomach everytime she thought about how much Ashiel craved her. She must be really insane to think like that though.

But at that moment, Sienna knew one thing for sure. No matter how much she wanted to leave the duchy, Ashiel would not let her leave. He will by any means keep her near him.

She sighed again.

It was inevitable.